FORTY EIGHT

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 | 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙽

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"He was gloating, like actually gloat." Elena says standing in the bedroom of Caroline Fobers, Elena had been ranting on about the morning she went over to see Damon, but she didn't expect to find him with Rebekah, in the same green dress she wore, she grew jealous knowing that they slept together.

"Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her." Elena finished exhaling staring down at Bonnie who sat in the center of the bed, trying to figure out the spell Esther casted at the ball. "Is it working."

The door open, Caroline walked in. "It's not working, I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo."

"I don't know. It's a tricky spell." Bonnie says.

"When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning." Elena says staring down at the bed. "There was a lot more smoke."

"All right." Bonnie sighs dipping the sage back into the candle. "Try it again." Kate glanced up over to Caroline who scoffs walking out the door.

"Speaking of Esther," Bonnie began waving the sage around. "You should know she came to see me and Abby this morning."

"And all this time you've been letting Elena rant on about Damon." Kate says raising a brow, shaking her head in complete disbelief.

Bonnie cocked her head back. "I didn't want you guys to worry."

"Okay, well, what did she want?"

"She wanted to introduce herself." Bonnie says, "Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was begging polite."

Elena clicks her tongue sitting down by Kate bending her leg in as she sat. "Okay, well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you?"

"Even if there was, why would I want that?" Bonnie drew her eyebrows together, she wanted the Mikaelson family gone whether it was all of them or just Klaus.

"I just keeping thinking... before the sun and the loin ritual, Elijah found a way to keep me alive." Elena tried to reason with her, "and now I'm in the exact same position, and I'm just gonna let him die? It just doesn't feel right."

Caroline couldn't take it anymore and opened the door. "Okay, first of all, this privacy spell is totally not working." Turning over to the Elena. "Second, Elena, you are not doing this. Esther is doing this."