SEVENTY NINE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 | 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙸𝙽

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

The moment it became clear that Stefan was out in the wild without his daylight ring and a hungry vampire who hadn't fed in over four months, Kate knew she had to do everything in her power to find Stefan, she didn't care if she was human, she had her twin and Damon to help her out.

"We'll find him." Elena reassured her twin, it was early in the morning when Kate woke her sister up about the dream she had about Stefan but that it felt real almost like she was there with him.

"So I've found nine bars along route twenty-nine." Damon announced coming around with a leather bag in hand. "And none of them are called Joes."

Kate exhales fiddling with Stefan daylight ring down. "I had a bad pit in my stomach this whole summer about something being wrong, and I ignored it but I was right. Stefan was in a safe and probably killed whoever it was that found him."

Kate glanced between the couple exhaling. "I know it sounds crazy that I'm following some psychic dream, but its the only lead we have."

"It doesn't sound crazy. It is crazy." Damon says, Kate rolled her eyes. "But I'm open-minded."

"Shotgun!"

Kate groans at the human Katherine voice, she peered back the couple' shoulder to the woman. "What? I get carsick in the back seat, another charming human side effect you stuck me with." Katherine spat tossing her bag onto the table.

"Please tell me that she's not coming." Elena grunt her teeth, staring up at her boyfriend.

"Trust me. I have no interest in Katherine' well-being, but for some reason, Silas wants her real bad and if Silas wants her, I want her more." Damon reasoned.

Kate crosses her arms glaring at Katherine. "Can't we just locked her up in the cellar." Kate turned to Damon. Elena hums facing her doppelgänger. "Or in deep dark well with a pair of water wings?"

"Do you really think that I want to take a road trip with you, America' most boring, self-righteous vampire?" Katherine cocked her head. "Just remember, Damon wouldn't have to play bodyguard if you hadn't shoved that cure down my throat."

"You were trying to kill me!"

Katherine smiles moving around the living room space and sat down on a wooden chair. "I will admit though, I take great pleasure knowing that you wasted your one shot at a human life on me."