FORTY FIVE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙳

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"I've been having these dreams for days now." Bonnie explained to Kate, time had flown by in Mystic Falls, the twins were now slowly forgetting what happened two weeks ago, Kate kept reassuring her twin that she was okay, that she needed time.

She stood in the basement of the old Witch house, with Elena and Bonnie, the young witch had been reviving dreams, nightmares about the coffins especially the one in the front, far away from them.

"It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie says staring down at the coffin.

"I just can't believe you guys have kept this from us this whole time." Elena mentions crossing her arms over her chest.

"Stefan thought if either of you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you." Bonnie tells them, Kate nods, the vampire had a point.

"So this is the rest of the Mikaelson clang." Kate asked leaning down wiping a quick finger over the dusty coffin, leaving a mark.

"Yeah, Elijah and two other." Bonnie eyed the coffins. "Now this one..." she glared up at the coffin in the center. "Is the one we can't open. We don't know who's in it to what's in it, only that I think my dreams telling me it'd help kill Klaus."

Kate glanced over to her right hearing a pair of footsteps entering the basement, she immediately frowns crossing her arms.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan Salvatore spoke directly to Bonnie.

"I needed them to know about the coffin." Bonnie replied, knowing the witch, she hated keeping secrets especially from her two best friends.

"And I need you to keep them out of it, Bonnie." Stefan glared at the small witch, Kate turned and from Bonnie instead up to Stefan.

"What will you do, Stefan?" Kate stood her ground she wasn't going to have him stepping around her, not anymore. "Are you going to kidnap us so that we won't say a word?"

Stefan stared down at her, not wanting to cross the line again, he already lost her completely after the accident, he needed to know if he still had a change to save their friendship.

"I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan." Bonnie brought the attention back to her. "And I need Elena and Kate to help me find her."