SEVEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 | 𝙷𝙰𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Today was the annual Halloween party at the school, people were setting up decorations for later tonight,
"What did your Grams say this time?" Kate leaned against the locker glancing at bonnie.

"That magic is very serious and that I have to learn it if am going actually do it." Bonnie shut her locker smiling over Kate's shoulder.

"I have got your costume, it's all here." Carolina smiled passing bonnie a black bag with her costume for tonight inside, the Bennett witch took out the clothing.

"Seriously." Bonnie scolded at the costume choice, Kate chuckled, "come on." Caroline groaned leaning back against the lockers. "Can someone please be excited that's it's Halloween?"

Kate peeked inside laughing even more. "Look, it's even came with a hat." She held it up in the air, Bonnie then pulled out a neckless with a giant gem.

"Isn't this the one you got from Damon?"

"Yep, wear it, toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone." Caroline told her, already getting over her
abusive ex boyfriend, which made the two girls happy.

"Hey, have you seen Elena? Do we know what's she's wearing?" Caroline furrows turning over at Kate. "No, I don't know we really haven't talking about it, sorry." The girl told her, as Caroline glanced at Bonnie.

"I was with Grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her maybe she with Stefan." Bonnie shoved the costume back into the bag.

"Riding to his castle on his white horse." Caroline was jealous of the relationship they had, she always wanted to be loved by someone who wouldn't break her heart.

"Don't be bitter it's provokes wrinkles." Bonnie told her as a joke, Caroline scoffed as they began to walk their first class.

☽☀︎︎☾

Kate was walking along Elena who was in her old Halloween costume from last year and Jeremy wearing a simple black hoodie, Kate didn't have a costume so she just wore her cheer uniform, as they got closer to the entrance, Jeremy scared a group of kids. Kate laughed but Elena smacked him, "lighten up Elena." The oldest twin told her tossing an arm around her shoulders entering into the school that was all decorated in neon colors.

"You went with last year's costume, too, huh?" Matt Donavan smiled approaching the group, he was dressed in blue scrub's with fake blood splattered on different parts of the clothing.