EIGHTY THREE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"October 1852."

Stefan had magically woken up with his memories back, but for some reason Kate couldn't help but feel like something else had happened because knowing Tessa, she wouldn't have given Stefan his memories out of the goodness of her heart.

"You broke my nose trying to teach me how to throw a right hook." Stefan answered tapping his hand's against the leather chair.

"But not on purpose." Damon says earning a hum from his brother. "Just to be clear." Elena snickers shaking her head. "How much did you pay for that guck of kick motorcycle that you ride?" Damon asked him.

"That's a trick question." Stefan said. "You bought me that motorcycle, although I'm guessing it was pretty expensive."

"So Tessa just have you back your memories, no strings attached." Damon squints his eyes, also having a hard time understanding. Kate turned to her boyfriend.

"Well, it wasn't exactly a gift." Stefan exclaims. "It was a lot to take in all at once, everything from blowing out the candles on my first birthday cake to..." Stefan paused spacing out for a moment. "Drowning in a safe."

Kate teared her gaze away from his face and looked over at his hand tighten his grip on the glass cup. "Stefan—" the glass broke from his hard grip.

"Woah! Easy there, buddy." Damon says eyeing the glass.

"Stefan, where did you go?" Kate asked him, she wasn't the only one who noticed when he spaced out. Stefan met her gaze and smile softly. "Uh... all of that and I still can't remember my own strength."

Kate smiled briefly and Elena gave her boyfriend a look knowing that wasn't the exact reason, a sudden sound came from the basement door. "What was that noise?" Stefan asked them.

"Uh, well that is—" Damon began but was interrupted by Elena. "We have a situation."

"Of the doppelgänger variety." Damon says with a tight lipped smile, Kate hums nodding her head. "Yeah."

"Katherine?" Stefan asked furrowing his eyebrows. Damon shook his head. "No, nope,
not Katherine."

It was funny to trust an immortal witch who was going to be the one to bring back their friend from the other side, now that Amara was alive and was the anchor to the other side, Silas wants kill her so that she can be free and never see a single daylight in her life, that's not what they wanted.