TEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Did I miss something." Elena, Bonnie and Kate walked into the school the next day glancing at Carolina and Matt who were flirting with each other.
"Kind of weird don't you think?"

"She need someone nice like him, as opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon." Bonnie commented, still frightened about everything.

"Yeah, how are you doing with all that?" Kate asked her, the night it happened the three girls slept in Elena's bed feeling like bonnie needed their comfort.

"I'm freaked out. Damon attacked me, I could be dead right now. But I'm also grateful, to Stefan he saved my life and..." bonnie trailed off when Elena exhaled deeply taking off her scarf as they reached her locker. "Have you seen him?"

"Not since he told me he was leaving. For all I know he's already gone." Elena opened her locker, upset about the whole thing.

"He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye." Bonnie says to her. "Yes he would, he thinks he's protecting me. Clean break and all that."

"So what are you going to do?" Kate asked her sister, she didn't understand their relationship, they were alway breaking up saying that they can't be together but they love each other.

"What am I supposed to do? I already begged him not to go, if I ask again I'm being selfish. It is what it is." Elena shut her locker as they made their way down the hallway.

"Well, maybe it's from the best." Kate told her sister slinging her bag over her shoulder when Elena pulled her back.

"What? Why?"

"I mean what kind of future could you have had with him, even if he stayed?" Kate told her when a giant banner dropped beside them. Elena grabbed the banner reading the word future.

"How did you-" Elena started at her sister confused.

"That wasn't me." Kate shook her head glancing at bonnie who shrugged shaking her head as well, Elena scoffed walking away.

☽☀︎︎☾

Kate and Jenna both spotted Logan Fell but he didn't see them, they quickly made their way into a classroom where Elena and Stefan were in.
"Hide me." Jenna said glancing around.

"What's going on?" Elena asked.

"Scum fell is here." Kate said in disgust, Elena huffed rolling her eyes hearing his name. "Logan's here." Stefan furrowed his brows.

"Wait, Logan Fell?" Stefan glanced between the three women, Jenna sighed with a nod Stefan quickly walked out the room.

Kate looked at Elena confused before the three of them followed after him. "Stefan what's going on?" Elena asked, when Logan made his way over.

"Jenna, are you dodging me?" Logan smiled at the women, "it's a form of self-preservation."

"Elena, why don't you take Jenna and Kate and go somewhere else." Stefan stared directly into her eyes with a nod.

"Let's go." Elena grabbed her sister and Jenna hand walking away from them.

☽☀︎︎☾

"When Logan came to the house what did he say?" Elena immediately asked her aunt, and stopped walking any further.

Jenna groaned before saying. "Fake flattery, stupid dimple grin, puppy dog eyes. He was the usual Logan, was charming, tyke more manic then usual. He kept trying to convince me to let him in."

Kate eyed her aunt with a serious look, then at her sister. "Okay, listen to me very carefully, do not under any circumstances talk to Logan again, I'm serious Jenna like ever." Kate told her, completely serious.

"Hey Elena. Kate." Their history teacher Alaric made his way over to them. "Hi. Mr. Saltzman." The Gilbert twins smiled.

"Yeah, I was hoping to uh, see you tonight." Alaric's looked at their aunt. "Career night is the new bowling." Jenna joked making him laugh.

Kate was weirded out seeing her aunt flirting with her new history teacher. "Excuse us." Elena took grabbed her twin's hand walking away from the couple.

Stefan was wandering in the outside when they found him. "Stefan, you wanna tell us what's going on?" Elena crossed her arms questioning her ex.

"The night I went looking for Vicki, someone how Logan was using this watch to track vampires making him find me, just when he was about to kill him, Damon got to him first."

Stefan told them as they made there way back into the school. "That doesn't explain how he became a vampire." Kate furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, we don't know either." Stefan pulled open the door walking in, they began looking for Logan fell instead found, Matt.

"Hey, have you seen Logan fell, the news guy?" Elena asked him, Matt nodded walking pass them. "He just gave Carolina a ride home."

"Stay here." Stefan whispered before walking away.

☽☀︎︎☾

Caroline was saved she home safe that all that mattered to her, Kate had also received a text her her twin that she was going to be spending the night at Stefan's.

Kate way up all night in her room watching a movie when she phone began to ring, she reached Dover to her bedside at the name. "Elena, did you have a good night?"

Kate teased her but they way her sister was breathing over the phone made her jump up from her bed. "Lena, what's wrong?"

"Stefan—he has a photos of us, but it's not really us, Katherine I look exactly like her, Kate it's was scary." Elena breaths heavily keeping her hands on the wheel since she was driving down the rode.

"Okay, just get home, and we will talk about it." Kate tells her calmly hoping it will calm her nerves, Elena nodded through the phone before hanging up.

" Kate tells her calmly hoping it will calm her nerves, Elena nodded through the phone before hanging up