SIXTY THREE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚈𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙵𝚄𝙻

Klaus Mikaelson hobby was art, there wasn't a single day where he wouldn't be painting, he enjoyed the way the colors will over lap mixing into each other, creating a different color, though he preferred to paint people, nothing was more unique then a human face.

"Looks like a giant snowflake." Stefan mentions leaning back again the doorway, staring at the huge canvas Klaus was painting on, Kate scrolled into the room, after exploring the hallways, she remembered that Klaus always had new art displayed on his wall when he painted.

"I prefer to think of it as an expression of post modernism." Klaus says pulling back from the canvas. "It's my donation to the winter wonderland charity event."

Kate smiles at the thought, Klaus wasn't a bad guy, he was a sweet, respectful man with a very dark side, her attention was else where when a man walked in eyeing them, Kate immediately knew who it was, Adrian, the guy who nearly killed Elena. "You said it was urgent?"

"Yes, take this to the Mystic grill immediately." Klaus tells him pointing to the art, Adrian nearly laughed pointing. "You want me to be a delivery guy?"

"What I want is for you to do whatever I say, without the attitude." Klaus forward, glaring at him, Adrain hums circling around him taking the canvas. "Be careful with that. It's still wet."

"Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, you know." Stefan mentions shoving his hands into his pockets, viewing the way Klaus spoke to Adrian.

"What is the point of my hybrids being sired to me if I can't maximize of the benefits of free labor?" Klaus said cocking his head. "What are you doing here?"

"Elena is sired to Damon." Stefan stepped down the stairs. Kate called that bull, she didn't believe any of that. Elena was happy and they all think that's she's being sired, maybe she was but it didn't control the way she felt just her actions.

"I intuited as much." Klaus comments.

"Which means i need to find the cure now more than ever, and here you are making post morsel snowflakes." Stefan says gesturing to the art painting Adrian just took away.

"I've delivered. I retrieved the hunter's sword from Italy, which well used to decipher the map hidden in the hunters mark." Klaus says using a white cloth to clean away the paint off his hands. "You're the one who's supposed to deliver the hunter and his mark."

"Jeremy, my brother who also happens to be the hunter, and as much I hate to say this," Kate paused staring at Klaus, "He needs to keep killing vampires to complete his mark, but it will be difficult because he will want to kill you guys."