THIRTY EIGHT

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙺𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Kate placed a mouse trap down on the ground, it was senior prank day, it was the day the senior could prank their teacher, and that's what she and her childhood best friends were doing, until it was all ruined when Matt Donovan entered the classroom scaring them.

"Oh, come on! Seriously!" Caroline whined glaring at Matt, standing up from ten floor. "Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up!?"

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked him, stepping around from behind Caroline.

"Clearly."

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline examined, Kate nods standing up from the ground.

"Yeah, Matt if I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena pointed out.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt questioned, it wasn't something they will do.

"Caroline's making us, " Kate said earning a glare from the blonde vampire.

"We're about to be seniors, there's are the memories that stay with us forever and if we don't—" Caroline glanced over at Elena.

"And if we don't crest these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena finished for her with a smile.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care." Caroline shrugs, turning back to her ex-boyfriend.

"You're all lame, and I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler picked up the black bag walking out the classroom, Kate tag along behind him.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Elena asked her twin.

"To superglue Alaric's chair to the ground." Kate smirked, picking up the gorilla glue. "I'm making memories."

Caroline smiled widely. "I love you!" The vampire called out, Kate chuckled walking out the classroom down the hallway, she pushed the double door to see the in-famous vampire before her eyes, she gulped moving back to collide with someone else.

"There's my girl." Klaus staring back over her shoulder, Elena gasped grasping her sister arm, Kate furrowed she didn't feel anyone following her.

"Klaus!" Elena turned away to run but Klaus appeared in front of them. "You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"