SIXTY

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 | 𝚆𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙶𝙾 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝚁 𝙼𝙰𝙳 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Could it have been a dream, did Conner really die at the hands of Elena Gilbert, did Stefan compel his girlfriend's brother from the truth, Kate woke up in the middle of her dream in the middle of the night, her twin sister screamed her name.

Kate pushed off the blanket off of her body, seeing her another Jeremy rushing out his room as well, she followed behind him doing downstairs. Elena stood there fighting, herself?

"Elena." Kate called out her name holding her brothers arm, Jeremy stepped forward when Elena didn't hear her, she grabbed a knife impaling their brother in the neck.

Kate screamed catching their brother bringing him down to the floor. "Jeremy, don't move, oh, my god." Elena dropped the knife crying out many apologizes finding his ring.

"Jer, no, no! Jeremy! I'm so sorry." Elena cried with a sniff watching his eyes finally close, Kate wiped her nose forgetting that her hands were stained with his blood,

"I can't believe this happened. What—what am I going to say to him?" Elena says staring down at her dead brother's frame, no one slept that night the two girls couldn't after the accident.

"Thanks... for not ditching the family ring after it drive Ric crazy?" Damon tells her, Kate rolled her eyes staring out the living room window.

"You should have called Stefan."

Kate scoff standing up from the window. "I don't want to talk to him." She tells him, especially knowing what he did, Damon turned to her. "He's been lying about everything, keeping things from me, and he compelled Jeremy to forget gods knows what." Elena nods in agreement

"In all fairness, I mean, I think Elena killing him kind of trumps that." Damon says gesturing to the body, Elena clenched her jaw.

"I mean, you should have called Stefan." Damon says softly with a shrug, Stefan knew how to take care of things like Jeremy dying again.

"Damon, I don't think I can trust him right now." Kate says, hearing the front door open, already knowing who it was.

"Hey."

"P.S— I called Stefan." Damon tells them, earning two glares from them, Kate sighs turning around facing her boyfriend.

"What happened? Why didn't you call me?" Stefan stepped forward, Kate raised her hands seeing the blood. "I just— i need to go upstairs and shower and clean off the blood from my hands."