TWO

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

Kate had finished getting ready for school, she and Elena we're both surprised that she woke up two hours before school, she walked out her room
only to bump into Jenna.

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" Kate scanned the dress she was wearing which was a long purple dress just above the knee with a black belt wrapped around the waist.

"Depends, where are you going?" Elena slung her bag over her shoulder before leaning against the wall watching their aunt fix up her hair in the hallway mirror.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference, hair up or down." Jenna grabbed a fist full of her hair up turning away from the mirror.

"Sexy stewardess." Jenna dropped her hair over her shoulders. "Boozy housewife." Kate said before Jenna decided on up.

"Up it is, you're feisty today." Jenna passed a cheeky smile over at her oldest niece. "Yeah, spent all night trying to figure out who was the guy Elena had over last night."

Kate looked at her sister with a smirk, Elena shook her head pushing her softly. "What, he is the first guy I've seen you with since Matt, can't a girl be suspicious about the guys you date."

"Okay, but I feel good which is rare, so I've decided to go with it, fly free walk on sunshine and all that stuff." Elena took a quick peek in Jeremy's room.

"Where's Jeremy anyways?"

"He left early, something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse." Aunt Jenna told them making the twin girls furrowed their eyebrows.

"There is no wood shop, is there?" She looked at them through the mirror, "nope..." Kate shook her head turning to walk downstairs.

☽☀︎︎☾

"Kate, I brought the book you requested." Stefan Salvatore walked down beside the oldest Gilbert passing her the book she been waiting to read.

"Wuthering Heights by Ellis Bell." Kate was in awe with the book and scanned the hardcover looking up at Stefan as they continued to walk.

"You know, I can't believe she didn't use her real name." Kate told him taking a quick look through the book, the pages were rusty and looked very old.

"All the Brontë sisters used pseudonyms. it was the times. Female writers weren't very accepted then." Stefan watched the girl in awe, he never met someone who was to gently with any kind of book or seem so fond of them.