FIFTHTEEN

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Bonnie." The Bennet had returned back to school after a week, after Sheila Bennet had passed away bonnie took a break from school to be with her family as they grieve for their family member they lost.

"Hey." Bonnie said awkwardly shes didn't speak to neither of the Gilbert twins because she blames Elena's boyfriend for her grandmother's death.

"Hey, um, we tried to grab you after class but you already taken off." Elena told their best friend, bonnie turned around to face them.
"How are you? How's your family?"

"We're dealing it's been hard." Bonnie kept her sentence short and simple, Kate felt werid around her even though she did nothing wrong to make the witch stop talking to her. "Everyone here really missed you." Elena told her.

"Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after Grams' funeral, and honestly after Kate told me that the tombs spell failed, I just didn't really want to come back." Bonnie frowns.

"I hope you understand why I called you. I wanted you to know before you came home." Kate tells her softly, she felt anxious about the whole thing.

"I understand why, I just wish I didn't know." Bonnie stared at them for a second drawing her attention to the blonde who approached them.

"Bonnie! Thank god you're home!" Caroline smiled at her friend embracing her into her arms. "I know we talked everyday but I missed you!"

Kate glanced at Elena who was also looking at her turning their attention back to them, Kate couldn't help but be jealous of their friendship she was close with Bonnie when they were kids but now that they  are older and vampires are involved they slowly fell apart. "How are you doing?" Caroline pulled away.

"Better, just better you know, just glad to be back and tried to keep myself busy." Bonnie smiled up at Caroline.

"Well I can help with that, major wardrobe confab needed ASAP. you need to help me pick the perfect dress for the Founder's Court."

Kate tilted her head to the side confused.
"The Founder's court? Did we miss something?"

"The Founder's court. You know, Miss Mystic Falls they announced it today, and um, you and I are both on it." Caroline gestured to Elena, their mother wanted the two girls to sign up but Kate hated dressing up so her mother only signed Elena.