FIFTY THREE

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙶𝙾 𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

The decade dance was quite challenging, especially with Rebekah being MIA since she was the one who wanted to host the dance now it was all up to Elena, Kate and Carolina to take care of things.

"So Alaric is trying to pull himself together." Caroline glanced over to Elena as they approached Kate who stood by the table across the gymnasium. "Why is that a bad thing?"

"Just i which there was something I could do." Elena says, picking up the chandler off the table, Kate smiles at them placing down the clipboard. "Where do you want me to hang this thing?"

Carolina scoffs taking the chandler from her. "You know what? If Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity, she should have shown up to do it herself." The blonde vampire twirled around passing the chandler to a girl. "Just no."

"What are you doing?" Kate glanced up over at the two boys, Jeremy and Matt both were helping with the dance by hanging up stars. "You can't just hang them. They're supposed to trickled down."

Elena smiled watching her brother. "Look at them all bromancey." Carolina says smiling at them.

"Yeah, I asked Matt to help Jermey readjust." Kate says placing more glasses down on the table. "He got him his old job back at the Grill."

Carolina turned around cocking her head. "That was nice of him." Elena nods. "Jeremy's got a lot on his mind, the whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out."

"You sure it had nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?" Caroline says smirking, Kate cocked back a laugh watching Elena roll her eyes playfully.

"I didn't tell you that so you could torture me with it." Elena mentions, shoving her twin. "And you, I told you when Caroline would most definitely bring it up, to not laugh."

Kate hummed kissing her teeth. "How can I not, I literally picture Jeremy face when you and Damon got caught swiping spit." Elena scrunched her face, she hated that word. "Plus, what sister would I be if I didn't tease you about it."

Caroline smiled picking up napkins. "So who are you bringing to the dance?"

"What do you mean?" Elena question wrapping a feather boa around her neck. "I thought you, bonnie, Kate and I were going as girl dates."

Caroline chuckled. "Bonnie has a date. Jamie called and wanted to see her, so she asked him." Kate hums clearly thought the pair were somehow related.