FOUR

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 | 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Scum ball, scum bucket." Their aunt Jenna was staring at the at the television with a mug of coffee in her hand. "Who are you talking to?" Elena entered the kitchen concerned for her aunt.

"Him." Jenna gesture to the man on the screen, Kate pushed off her seat away from the island table at the man."The news guy?" Kate raised a brow.

"Also known as Logan 'scum' fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" Kate chocked on her water realizing what Jenna meant.

"No way, you and him." Kate cringed wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "He's cute." Elena pouts

"He's not." Kate shook her head in disagreement leading back against the island table. "Kates right, he is not cute, there is nothing cute about him." Jenna turns the Tv off. "What are you doing with that?" She asked Elena who had their mothers old jewelry box.

"I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the Founder's Council for their heritage display." Elena justifies whilst using a cloth to clean a watch.

"Is that Grandma Beth wedding ring." Kate reached over picking up the old rusty ring from the table, "originally it was Great-great grandma Mary's wedding ring." Elena told her, Kate raised an eyebrow getting a nod from her twin.

"How much do you think this stuff is worth? You know, like on eBay?" Jeremy set foot into the kitchen picking up a gold pocket watch.

"You're not gonna find out." Elena grasps the watch out from his hands, Kate placed the ring back down before she broke it from how weak the ring felt in her hands.

"That's stuff is mom and dads, you can't just give it away." Jeremy told her walking towards the fridge. "I'm not giving it away, it's called a loan, Jeremy."

Elena told him when the doorbell ring. "Your boy-toy is here." Kate teased her sister knowing that she invited Stefan over.

"He not my boy-toy." Elena whispered back getting up from her seat walking over to the door.

☽☀︎︎☾

Later that day Elena had told Kate that Tyler would be stopping by for the jewelry box, that's when the doorbell ring, Jeremy stood up from the couch and went o answer the door.

"It's right here, please be careful." Kate passed him the box, Tyler nodded taking the box. "Yeah, be careful with it dick." Jeremy spat.