THIRTY

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 | 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙽𝚈 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝚈

☽☽☀︎︎☾☾

"Hey, is she up yet." Alaric asked the twins, last night after they gotten home from the Grill. Isobel came to the house and freaked Jenna out since all she's been told that her boyfriend ex-wife was dead, she hasn't spoken to anyone or hasn't come out of her room.

"She won't come out of her room." Kate told him, she felt so much guilt for not telling Jenna sooner, but isn't wasn't her secret to tell.

"What's you tell her?" The worried boyfriend ask them, he felt so much guilt especially with all the secrets he has been keeping from her.

"Nothing, she won't talk to us." Elena bellowed, staring up at the stairs, wishing to see a glance of her.

"We're gonna have to fix this." Alaric sighs, they stood by the stair case for a moment hopping by some miracle Jenna will come down, and she did they immediately greeted her.

"Hey, Jenna."

"I don't want you here. Rick, you need to go." Jenna ignored Elena's greetings making her way towards the front door, before dropping her bag and grabbing her jacket.

"Look, I can't began imagine what you must be feeling right now." Alaric said softly.

"Rage and betrayal would pretty much cover it." Jenna glared, forcing her feet into her shoes.

"Where are you going?" Elena asked her, she didn't want her to leave when she was upset about everything.

"I'm going to stay in campus, I have a thesis to write and I don't want to be in this house." Jenna told them gathering her things.

"Jenna, please stop. Let us explain to you exactly what is going on." Alaric tried again but the women ignored him as if he wasn't in the room.

"Elena or Kate, I need one of you to go to the Lockwood's today and accept the historical society check for your mom's foundation." Jenna glanced between the girls opening the front door.

"Jenna, please just talks to us—" Kate began but what cut off.

"I don't have it in me to hear any more lies from you." Jenna glaring slamming the door, Elena tried to reach after her but—

"Let her go." John Gilbert walked in from the kitchen. "It's better that's she's not here, what with everything that's going on, but maybe had you been a little more honest with her from the beginning, this—"