Camilo: Attention

"Y/n!"

As you sat underneath a tree, you looked up from your book to see Camilo crouching in front of you.

"Hey," you replied before returning your attention to your book.

Camilo pouted. If there was anything that annoyed him, it was being ignored. "Y/n?"

"What?" you asked indifferently, turning a page. You were so used to your friend's attention-seeking company at this point that you could almost completely tune him out. One might say it was your gift.

With an irate grunt, he snatched your book and set it behind him.

You glowered at him. "Seriously? What do you want?"

"Attention," he replied, batting his eyelashes innocently. "This was the only thing I could think of to get it."

"What you're about to get is murdered if you don't give me my book back," you snarled, sitting up on your knees. You liked him, sure, but this was a federal offense in your mind.

He stood up, still holding the book. "Nope! I want to hang out!"

You stood up, too. "Well then, you had your warning." With that, you tackled him to the ground. He dropped your book with a surprised yelp.

Caught off guard, he shifted from you to himself to you again. "Hey, get off!" he said with a scowl. You noted how strange it was to hear his voice coming from your mouth.

You smiled smugly at him, still holding him down as he struggled. "Give the book back and maybe I will."

"Maybe?" he demanded, shifting back into himself, still looking offended. "This is unsportsmanlike!"

"Oh, and stealing personal property isn't?" you goaded him, pretending not to be flustered at his closeness.

"Whatever!" he snapped. "You win, just get off, okay?"

You smirked at him, grabbing your book and sitting up. He sat up too, ruffling his hair with an irritated look on his face.

"You fight dirty, you know that?"

"All's fair in love and war," you said with a shrug. "I don't mess around when it comes to this." You held up your book and wiggled it a bit.

"Good to know you love your book more than me," he joked.

With a small chuckle, you leaned forward and kissed his nose. With a small noise of surprise, he shifted from you, to his sister, to you, to himself. His face was flaming red now.

"Not to worry, esé," you said as you stood up, highly amused at his shocked expression. "You're second place."

With that, you turned on your heel and marched away, humming, and left Camilo to grasp what just happened.

My oneshots, but every time I say 'book' it gets faster