They find out you're famous

Requested by @alcinashot

The reason you're famous depends on the character

Isabela

• She went through an obsession with dance for a while, so she was scrolling through Youtube looking for different famous dancers, and your name came up.

• The next thing you know, your phone is being spammed like nothing else with videos of you dancing.

• You simply reply with: "Oh, so you found out lol"

Dolores

• She was listening to music while you were in the room with her, absently skipping the songs she didn't know, but then she pauses on one of them and stares at it with large eyes.

• "What's wrong?" you ask, and she silently shows you the screen (with your name on it).

• "Oh, that..." you say, embarrassed, and she just gives you a tiny little smirk.

• "Time to find all of your songs, I suppose," she muses.

• "Wait Dolores no—"

Mirabel

• "Oi, corazón," Mirabel shouts from the next room. When you walk in, she's holding her phone and her eyes are practically glowing. "Care to explain why you never told me you had a TikTok account with over a million followers?"

• She doesn't even let you reply, she just scrolls through every single video, giggling maniacally.

Luisa

• She got a random magazine in the mail one day, and would have thrown it away if not for the fact that you were on the front cover.

• Although she initially freaks out, she completely forgets about it when you get home.

• Mood, honestly.

Camilo

• "Hey, Y/n," Camilo says, flipping through the Netflix options, "Should we watch this one? It looks fun."

• "Oh, no that's okay—" you start to say, but then he notices your name in the description, and his eyes widen like 'wait a damn minute'.

• "Camilo, listen, it's not what it looks like—"

• "WAIT A SECOND YOU'RE IN THIS MOVIE ARE YOU FLIPPING MY PANCAKES RIGHT NOW WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-"

• This is your life now.

Bruno

• You can't really hide anything from Bruno.

• Bro's kind of a stalker.

• He already knew but didn't bring it up because he knew it would make you uncomfortable if he freaked out.

Pepa

• All you knew was that one minute, your wife was reading a book in one room, and the next, she was hollering like someone had put a tack on her chair.

• She rushes into the room you're in and holds the book in front of your face. "DID YOU WRITE THIS?" she demands.

• "Um..." you don't answer, but your awkward shifting eye contact is all she needs.

• "YOU'VE BEEN AN AUTHOR THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ARE YOU SHITTING ME MI VIDA-"

• Good luck calming down this Camilo spawner.

Julieta

• You were both watching an animated movie together, and Julieta was trying to figure out how she recognized the voice of one of the side characters.

• She asked you, but you didn't know, so she Googled the cast.

• "Wait, amor, it says your name here??"

• Your eyes grow wide. "Oh my God, I completely forgot about that—"

• The sarcasm in her tone is venomous. "How, pray tell, do you forget that you're a voice actor—"

Carlos

• Bro's a bit of a podcast nut.

• He was trying to find a new podcast, and then he noticed a certain name that seemed familiar to him.

• Cut to him barging into your room in the dead of night to play your voice at full volume just to emotionally scar you.

Mariano

• When he found out you were a poet, he simply passed out.

• That's it, bro just collapsed onto the couch like a soap opera leading lady.

• Oopsie.