When you're sick

Julieta's on vacation or smth

Isabela:

-She makes you tea from one of her plants -your choice, of course.

-She doesn't want to hug you (because contagious), but she gently massages your head with her fingernails and talks to you

-Occasionally she asks you if you need anything.

Dolores:

-She hears you projectile vomiting a long ways away and immediately comes to help.

-If you try to make her leave, she does, but she leaves a bunch of food and medicine for you.

-All the while keeping an ear out for any signs of distress.

Luisa:

-She has to work, but she's constantly popping in to check on you, putting a hand on your forehead to check your temperature.

-"Are you feeling dizzy? Nauseous? Do you need some crackers or water?"

-You insist she doesn't need to worry about you, and yet she does until you're better.

Mirabel:

-She kicks your door down, soup in hand

-"I MADE SOUP"

-She refuses to leave until you eat it all, and she's running a hand through your hair/over your back the entire time.

Camilo:

-He's the best person besides Julieta to be with when you're sick.

-You want cuddles? No problem! He doesn't care if he gets sick. You want him to not touch you? He's sitting near you with his hands folded in his lap. You want him to leave you alone? ...yeah, that one isn't happening, but he'll be quiet for as long as he can!

-He makes you tea, tells jokes to make you smile, and worriedly watches over you when he's not taking care of you.

Bruno:

-RAT TELENOVELA TIME BABY

-He's a natural-born entertainer, so you're about to get a visit from both Jorge and Hernando, who do their best to help as well.

-Basically, he does anything he can to distract you from your misery.