How they apologize after a fight they started

Isabela:

"Hey...I'm sorry about what I said. I was angry, and I took it out on you, and that wasn't right. So to make it up to you, I'm taking you to a restaurant of your choice. Where to, mi vida?"

Dolores:

"I know I was wrong. And I know you didn't deserve how upset I got. I'm so sorry, corazón."

Luisa:

"How can I make it up to you? Say the word and I'll do it—I'm such an idiot, and you're so amazing. I'll do anything I can to make things right, I promise."

Mirabel:

"Heyyyy....um, I made you a stuffed cow as a peace offering. Uh—! Not that you're a cow, or anything! I just know you think they're cute! I'm sorry please don't be mad at me—!"

Camilo:

"I know you're giving me the silent treatment, and to be honest, I would too if I were you. I messed up, I know that. I'm sorry."

Bruno:

"Um, about what I said earlier—I didn't mean a single word of it! You're the best part of my life, and I don't know what I'd do without you. I—I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Pepa:

"Mi amor...I shouldn't have let my emotions get in the way again. I may say some stupid things, but that doesn't mean I don't love you more than almost anything in the world. I apologize for everything."

Julieta:

"I hurt you. I said things I didn't mean. It won't happen again, corazón. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize for all that I did."

Carlos:

"Hey. I, uh...I think you're under the impression that I hate you, or something. And I can see why you'd think that, considering...well, me. But I don't ever want to hurt your feelings like that. I'm...I'm sorry."

Mariano:

"My love! I understand that I've been a witless loon, especially towards you. I would climb a mountain and travel the seven seas to make things right between us! How can I help you trust me again? Say the word!"