When you call yourself ugly

Isabela:

She smacks you on the back of your head

"How dare you talk like that about the love of my life! You're stunning!"

She gently holds your face and says semi-jokingly, "Besides, do you think for one second that I'd settle for less than a perfect ten?"

Dolores:

"No, you aren't," she says, slightly hurt. "Who told you that you are?"

She gives you a hug and says, "You're one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen."

Luisa:

She pauses whatever she's doing to cup your face in her hands and look at you with deep concern.

"Why would you even say something like that about yourself?" she asks sadly. "I think you're very pretty."

Mirabel:

"Um, I know you did not just say that about my partner."

She squishes your face and says, "You're so cute!"

If you protest, she yells at her family, "CLAP TWICE IF YOU THINK Y/N IS CUTE!"

Everyone within earshot claps twice.

Camilo:

"Seriously?" he demands. "You're the hottest person in this room- wait, hold on."

He transforms into you and says, "NOW you're the hottest person in the room."

"Camilo, we're the only people in the room, " you inform him.

He shapeshifts into Mirabel without hesitation. "Now you are."

Bruno:

"No, you're not," he says, somewhat irritated. "When are you ever going to see yourself the way I see you?"

If you continue to protest, he throws his hands in the air and walks away, shouting over his shoulder, "You're gorgeous, shut up!"

Pepa:

She told her eyes. "No you're not, next question."

When you deny her, she squints and says, "Amor, don't make me bring Félix in here."

Julieta:

She stops what she's doing, coming over to hold your hands, looking sad.

"But that's not true... How often has your mind told you that, mi vida? "

Carlos:

"Yeah, you are," he replies automatically.

After a long pause, he realizes what he did and jumps up. "Wait no I was just kidding I don't think you're ugly I'm sORRY-"