When you blow a kiss at them

Isabela

• She blows a kiss right back at you, waving it towards you like a princess with a dopey grin on her face

• Then she goes back to whatever she was doing

Dolores

• She looks around with a confused face at first, as if unsure who the kiss was directed towards

• Once she realizes, she smacks her own forehead in an 'I'm an idiot' way, then blows a kiss at you with both hands

Luisa

• She pretends to catch it up in the air, looks at you teasingly, then puts it in the pocket of her skirt.

• She then proceeds to pat said pocket, making sure the kiss is secure, then goes back to work.

Mirabel

• This girl jumps right in the air to catch your kiss with both hands like a child would grab a firefly.

• She kisses her own hands and grins at you, then shoots a wink.

Camilo

• He pretends that the force of the kiss knocked him back, stumbling dramatically with his hands clasped to his forehead.

• What a dork.

Bruno

• He touches his face with a surprised expression as if you'd genuinely kissed him there.

• Then he pretends to carefully take the kiss off his face and puts it in a nearby box for safekeeping.

Pepa

• She grins at you, blushing ear to ear

• She beckons you over with her finger, clearly hoping for more than just an air kiss

Julieta

• She immediately copies the action

• Did your kisses crash into each other midair? I would hope not.

Carlos

• At first, he doesn't know how to react, looking around almost to make sure no one is watching.

• But then, though he looks embarrassed, he catches the kiss and smacks himself in the face with it.

Mariano

• He actually runs over to give you a hug and a kiss to the top of your head.

•  Midair kisses aren't as good as the real thing to him.