When you give them a surprise kiss

Isabela:

-She looks over at you and frowns. "Why are you giving me that look?"

-When you kiss her, she grows several daisies on her head in surprise, but the shock quickly melts as she kisses you back.

-She then gently pushes you away by the chest and gives a dorky smile. "If you wanted that, you could have just asked."

Dolores:

-"Are you okay?" she asks you after you've been quiet for a while. "I can practically hear the gears in your brain turning."

-She turns to face you just as you give her a swift kiss.

-Immediately, she blushes scarlet and giggles shyly, ducking her head.

-"Um...thank you."

Luisa:

-In order to reach her properly, you have to do a running leap to get onto her back.

-When you do, you put your arms around her neck to speedily kiss her cheek, then you jump back down.

-She looks down at you, blushing furiously and gently touching the spot where you kissed her. "I—uh..." she trails off, looking away with a small grin.

-(If you're tall, than you simply walk behind her to do the arm thing.)

Mirabel:

-She's kind of distracted as she's talking to you, ranting about something or another than had happened to her.

-She doesn't stop talking as you grab her face in an irritated way, only coming to a halt when you kiss her to shut her up.

-Though she does kiss you back, she quickly pulls away and squints at you.

-"I'm not going to lie, cariño, I loved that, but I was talking—"

Camilo:

-He was right in the middle of flirting with you, putting his face intentionally close to yours in order to fluster you.

-He's got a r e a l l y smug look on his face, sure that he's won.

-You prove him horribly wrong by kissing him, so that he jerks back and nervously shapeshifts.

-When he manages to get back to his proper form, he glares at you with a bright red face. "You fight dirty, you know that?" he stammers.

Bruno:

-He was busy paying attention to his rats, and you decided you wanted his attention instead.

-You tap him on the shoulder and kiss him when he turns his head, then lean back before he has time to process what just happened.

-He goes slightly pink as he swallows nervously, the hand that was petting the rat coming to a stop.

-"...um...so anyway, I was thinking I should introduce Juanita's twin sister to add drama—"

Pepa:

-She was holding your hand while she talks to you, complete with rapid hand movements to tell the story of what happened to her that day.

-She stops talking abruptly at the look on your face. "What?"

-When you kiss her to answer her question, she chuckles and puts an arm around your shoulder.

-"Okay, mi vida, if you want." She then kisses you again.

Julieta:

-She likes to flirt with you all the time, but you don't often respond with kisses.

-When you do, she doesn't hesitate in returning it, gently holding your face in her hands.

-"I love you," she says teasingly, gently booping your nose. "Don't forget that."