When you come out to them

Isabela

• She looks at you with a soft smile, though her eyes are mischievous.

• She pats your head, and says, "Thank you for telling me...but I already knew. You're so obvious."

• She'll use her gift to design pride clothing for you and does your makeup if you ask.

Dolores

• Her eyes begin to water, and she quickly tries to wipe it all away.

• "I'm so happy you told me!" she whispers through tears, covering her face. "You're so brave!"

• She listens carefully for anyone that talks badly about the LGBTQ+ community, and oh boy you do not what to see what she does to them.

Luisa

• She cries too, but not as much as Dolores.

• She picks you up and gives you the biggest bear hug a touch-starved queer could ever ask for.

• "I love you no matter what," she tells you in a choked voice. "Nothing could ever, ever change that."

Mirabel

• This girl straight up squeals and practically attacks you in a hug while jumping up and down.

• She can barely form coherent words, she's so excited for you.

• She will find out all the locations of all the pride parades and she will take you to every single one of them.

• Unless that sort of thing stresses you out, in which case you both stay home while she runs around the house holding your pride flag in her hands.

Camilo

• He nods, looking up for a minute. "Oh? Okay." Then he goes back to whatever he was doing.

• He sighs when you act confused and looks up again. "Amor, you're dating me, remember? I figured you were a little fruity."

• It takes one to know one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bruno

• He instantly goes to give you the tightest, warmest, weird-but-sweet uncle hug ever.

• "Tell me whatever it is you need to feel comfortable with yourself, and I'll do my best to help you."

• He knows how it feels to be ostracized for something you can't control, so you better believe he'll be the best ally he can be.

Pepa

• She doesn't say a word, just gets up and walks away towards the door.

• When you ask where she's going, she turns around with a face like 'isn't it obvious?'

• "I'm going to the store to get a giant pride flag for our room, mi vida. You coming or not?"

Julieta

• She tears up just a little, and holds your face gently in her hands.

• "I love you so much, tesoro," she whispers. "Thank you for being brave enough to tell me."

• At pride parades, she's going around giving mom hugs to those who need it.

Carlos

• You told him right as he was applying the finishing touches to his eyeliner, so he smudged it a little bit in surprise.

• "Hey, you made me mess up my eyeliner!" he exclaims indignantly.

• As you try to get his reaction to your confession, he just rolls his eyes and stares at you like you said something really dumb.

• "I don't care. Seriously," he says. "I like you however you are. What I do not like, however, is the fact that I have to start all over on my eyes now!"

Mariano

• Believe it or not, this beautiful himbo doesn't know what you're talking about.

• You have to explain it to him, and when he finally gets it, his whole face lights up.

• "Amazing!" He pats you on the head proudly and says, "No matter who you are, I'll still love you!"

• He does all the research he can on the LGBTQ+ community and comes back to you excitedly talking about pride parades and if you want to go to one.