When your fluffy hair covers your eyes

Requested by @LokoHaha

Isabela

• She smiles to herself when she sees the state of your hair, thinking it's adorable.

• She creates a flower and uses it to tuck your hair out of your eyes, cupping your face when she's done.

Dolores

• She stifles a giggle, covering her mouth with her hand.

• "It's not funny," she assures you, smoothing your hair away from your face. "You're just...so cute."

Luisa

• She reaches down and ruffles your hair, grinning from ear to ear.

• "I like your hair today, amor," she says. "It's so fluffy!"

Mirabel

• She stares at you for a while, picturing a sort of sheep in her mind.

• "Hey, Y/n," she finally says, holding up some butterfly clips, "Can I put these in your hair? I think it'd look awesome!"

Camilo

• He actually tries the style on himself, covering his own eyes with his hair.

• "How can you see?!" he exclaims indignantly.

Bruno

• He simply watches you, enthralled, unused to your hair looking like that.

• When you ask him what's up, he blushes and looks away.

• "I like your hair," he mumbles.

Pepa

• She immediately starts playing with it, fascinated by how soft it is under her fingers.

• "Can you see okay?" she asks you as she messes with it. "Should I move it out of your eyes for you?"

Julieta

• She brushes your hair out of your face with both hands.

• Like Isabela, she holds your face when she's done, looking at you adoringly.

Carlos

• He barely looks up from his book, but he does arch an eyebrow at you.

• "We match," he says, referring to his eye-covering hairstyle.

Mariano

• "Your hair reminds me of a cloud!" he announces to you.

 "Have you considered tying it back to stop it from obscuring your vision?" he asks.