You flinch when they yell at you

Possible TW: Hints at physical abuse

Isabela:

-She pulls back, all the anger leaving her eyes as she stares at you

-She's at a loss for words for a moment, but when she does speak, her voice is softer

-"You... you didn't think I would hurt you, did you?"

Dolores:

-She slaps her hands over her mouth in horror, her eyes filling with tears at your expression

-"I'm so sorry," she whispers. "I lost control for a moment."

-She takes several steps away from you, shaking her head at her own actions

Luisa:

-She does a sharp intake of breath, her eyes welling up

-"Woah - I'm sorry," she whispers, hugging her elbows. "You didn't deserve that."

-She reaches out for you, but quickly retracts her hand.

-"You know I would never do anything to...to hurt you."

Mirabel:

-She freezes, backtracking instantly

-"hey, hey, no -!" She holds her hands out to you. "I would never - you can't think I'd-"

-She breaks off, staring at you. "... Did someone hit you?"

Camilo:

-He gets concerned about you immediately

-"You didn't think I was going to hit you...?" His eyes narrow in horror and disbelief. "Unless someone already did."

-He steps towards you, hands outstretched. "Y/n, I'm so sorry."

Bruno:

-He covers his mouth with one hand, staring at you in alarm

-"Wait, I didn't mean that."

-he sits down in the nearest chair running a hand through his hair in defeat and anguish.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Pepa:

-The thunder was already rumbling above her, but it quickly begins to rain as she takes in your expression.

-She steps away from you, hugging her sides.

-"I take it back. I didn't mean to yell." Her eyes fill with tears, a rare occurrence for her. " Please forgive me. "

Julieta:

" Ay, no, amor," she whispers, covering her mouth with her hands. "I apologize."

-Watching for your reaction carefully, she reaches a hand towards your face. "What happened?"