You kiss the back of their hand

Requested by @kittypatria4569

Isabela

• She straight up giggles and blushes, covering her mouth with her free hand while sprouting daisies from her head.

• "Quite the charmer, aren't you?" she teases, still red-faced.

Dolores

• Her eyes go SO WIDE

• She squeaks nervously—not the Colombian gossip squeak, just Dolores being Dolores—and takes her hand away to cover her face in embarrassment.

• "W-warn me next time!" she whispers loudly

Luisa

• She looks anywhere but at you, scratching the back of her head with the most precious smile on her face.

• "Um...hi," she laughs nervously. "What's got you in such a good mood, amor?"

Mirabel

• She gasps in delight as soon as you kiss her hand.

• "Are you trying to distract me from something?" she jokes, wiggling her finger at you. "Because if you are—I think it's working."

• She pulls you in and kisses your cheek.

Camilo

• His whole face lights up

• There's nothing he loves more than hand kisses—he thinks they're so charming and he'd been dying for you to try one on him for once

• Obviously, he kisses your hand as well when he's done being a dork about it

Bruno

• He stares at you for a really long time with a popeyed expression.

• *Bruno.exe has stopped functioning*

• After a long pause, he looks away and mumbles, "Can you...do that again? Please?"

Pepa

• She giggles happily, cupping her chin with her hand.

• "How are you, mi vida?" she greets as she takes your hand in both of hers.

"In a good mood, I hope!"

Julieta

• She smiles really big—not in a surprised or delighted way. More in a 'that's my spouse!' way.

• She kisses your hand back without a word, winks at you, and then turns and gets back to work.

Carlos

• Bro's face absolutely explodes into a bright red color. Even his neck and ears are blushing.

• "Wh-what are you doing, moron?!" he snaps, yanking his hand away. "We're in public!"

• ...it's not that deep, Carlos the virgin.

Mariano

• His other hand immediately goes to cover his chest in shock.

• As soon as he's over his surprise, he takes both of your hands and wiggles his eyebrows at you.

• "Trying to be the charming one in this relationship, I see!" he laughs. "Well...nice try, hermoso/a. I pride myself on that title!"