When you're cold

Isabela:

-She frowns and holds out her arms. "Do you need a hug?"

-When you accept the hug, she gently rubs your arms to warm them, holding you close to her.

-"Do you want to go up to my room?" she asks before realizing the implication.

-Her eyes widen and she quickly pulls back with slightly red cheeks. "You know what I meant, idiota. It's warmer up there."

Dolores:

-The two of you are chilling (haha) in her room when she notices you shivering.

-She pauses, tilting her head at you with a concerned look in her eyes.

-"Are you cold?" She stands up and goes to her closet, pulling a blanket from the bottom and tossing it at you. "Here you go."

-She sits closer to you than necessary as you wrap yourself up.

Luisa:

-She sees your tight posture and holds a hand out to you, watching you expectantly.

-When you take her hand, she pulls you against her, quickly kissing the top of your head.

-"You looked cold, muñeca," she says as she picks you up.

Mirabel:

-"Hey, what is it?" she asks, sitting on your bed. "Do you want cuddles?"

-"Too bad, you don't have a choice, c'mere!"

-She grabs you around the waist and pulls you down on the bed, wrapping her arms around you until you're warm.

Camilo:

-He glances over at you as you rub your arms while hunched over and frowns.

-Without any second thought, he takes off his ruana and hands it to you with a smile.

-"You need it more than me right now, cariño."

-After you put it on, he gushes about how adorable you look in it and can't help from hugging you.

Bruno:

-He's not sure what to do, awkwardly patting your shoulder when you complain about the cold.

-"My vision cave gets pretty hot sometimes," he says. "Do you want to go up there?"

-He pauses, creasing his eyebrows together. "Actually, the trip up there in the first place will make you sweat. This is seeming like a better and better idea."

-He's completely understanding when you refuse his offer.

Pepa:

-She gets a determined look on her face and immediately begins thinking of things that make her happy.

-You, Félix, her kids, sunshine, her siblings, Julieta's cooking...

-Literally anything she can think of to make the sun appear and warm you up.

-She gets genuinely happy when it works, thus making you even warmer.

Julieta:

-She makes you hot chocolate.

-After she makes it, she tucks a blanket around your shoulders and hands you the mug.

-She calls Agustín over so the two of them can hug you and create w a r m t h