They catch you on Character Ai

But it's a bot of THEM

Isabela

• She sneaks up behind you and sees the conversation you're having with the bot of her.

• She stands behind you until you feel her breathing down your neck and slam your phone down in terror.

• It's too late lmao

• She presses her cheek against yours, grabbing your shoulders with a little smirk.

• "If that's what you wanted, darling, you could have just asked~"

Dolores

• She appears behind you silently. It's kind of scary how she can practically teleport to your location without a sound.

• "That's not realistic," she says, scaring the shit out of you. "I would never be that bold."

• She pauses, putting a finger to her chin as she thinks about it. "I mean, I could try."

Luisa

• She scoops you up and plucks your phone out of your hand, reading the chat with large eyes.

• With you tucked under one of her arms, she stares down at you with a blush spreading across her face.

• "Um, amor, what in the world?"

Mirabel

• She gets offended.

• "Do you prefer a robot over me!?"

• She tosses your phone aside (don't worry, it doesn't get damaged) and sits on your lap, giving you the most flirtatious smirk she can muster.

• "If I've been slacking in my girlfriend duties...I think I should probably fix that."

Camilo

• He also appears quietly behind you.

• "What makes you think I'd kiss your ears?" he asks, baffled. "Come on, at least get it right if you're gonna cheat on me with myself."

• You're too embarrassed to even retort, and he finds it hilarious.

• And yes, he will NEVER let you live it down. You poor sap.

Bruno

• He stares at your phone, then you, then your phone again. He's too embarrassed to say anything.

• He quickly walks out of the room, shutting the door quietly behind him.

• Cut to you chasing after him like "DON'T JUST PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE MEEEEEE—!"

Pepa

• She wraps her arms around you from behind, kissing your shoulder softly.

• "And just what do you think you're doing, mi vida~?"

Julieta

• "That's horrible grammar," she says dryly, staring down at you with disapproval.

• As you promptly freak the fuck out, she smirks at you, shaking her head.

• "If you didn't want me to see that, you shouldn't have read it out in the open, dearest."

Carlos

• He manages to get a few sentences read before you lose it in embarrassment, hiding your phone and yelling at him for sneaking up on you.

• He stares at you silently with an unreadable look brewing behind his eyes.

• "Send it to me."

• "Carlos, wha—?"

• "Send me the link."

Mariano

• He's actually flattered.

• "You love me so much that you'll even pick robot me?"

• He gives you a kiss on the head, smiling.

• "I shall try to find one of you! It shall be very wholesome, I'm sure :)"

• You, a Chai user: "Mariano, NO—"