Mariano catch-up

I'm not into him, I just thought it'd be funny

Also, poly with Dolores :D

If you get hurt during the Casita break:

-He didn't hear about it until after it happened, but afterward he comes running to see if you're okay.

-You're not, your leg is broken.

-He asks you a ton of questions: "How bad does it hurt?" "How did this happen?" "Do you feel okay?"

Realizing he's in love with you:

He'd been watching Dolores for a while, being sad that she was taken by you, but...wait, you're...also...attractive??

-He begins to panic because AAAAAAAA THEY'RE BOTH CUTE BUT THEY'RE BOTH TAKEN AAAAAAA

-Poor guy needs Mirabel and Isabela's wingwoman help.

What I think he smells like:

I really don't know.

-Cologne???

If someone physically hurts you:

He tries to fight them in your honor.

-He comes back very injured and very sheepish looking.

-"I tried."

When you ignore him:

-He's completely oblivious to the fact that you're ignoring him.

-He's going to keep happily chatting to you unless acted upon by an outside force.

When you say "I love you" first:

-He was paying close attention to what you were doing or saying (because he's good like that) when you let that slip.

-He blinks several times before smiling. "You do?" He gives you a hug. "I feel the same way!"

If you got in a fight:

-He stands awkwardly, looking around for help and scratching his neck.

-"Um...shouldn't we stop them?"

After you die:

-He's distraught, expressing himself through poetry but not able to show the poems to anyone but Dolores.

-He talks even less, becoming withdrawn and antisocial.

When you have food on your face:

-He points at your face. "You have food there—may I get it?"

-If you say yes, he carefully flicks it off and resumes what he was doing.

When he catches you crying:

-He kneels in front of you and looks at you sadly. "Do you want a hug?" he asks, holding his arms out hopefully

When you play with his hair:

-He lets you do it, and he has a polite, confused smile on his face the whole time.