When you ask them to step on you

Isabela

• She smirks at you a little, then steps over and cups your chin with her hand, leaning closer to your face.

• "I'd love to, darling, but I'm worried that you might not be able to handle it."

• She kisses your cheek and walks away.

Dolores

• She turns her head at a 50-degree angle to give you a red-faced, bug-eyed stare.

• Embarrassed, she covers her face and whispers, "I'm unable to do that at this time but I appreciate the sentiment."

• Precious bean got so flustered she started talking like an answering machine.

Mirabel

• She wiggles her eyebrows at you, her cheeks going slightly pink.

• "Only if you give me a kiss after. Deal?"

• She says this jokingly—she has no intention of risking you getting hurt.

Luisa

• She is *horrified* until you explain that it was a compliment.

• Even so, she wraps her arms around you and puts her head on top of yours.

• "Is it okay if we use more wholesome compliments?" she asks nervously.

Camilo

• He actually does it just to see the look on your face.

• Upon seeing that he's managed to fluster you, he grins in a self-satisfied way and gets off, helping you up as he does.

• "That was fun!"

Bruno

• He blushes profusely, scratching the back of his head in an almost erratic way.

• In between nervous laughs, he says, "Um—like, in a romantic way, or in a rivalry way?"

• "Both," you respond intensely, eliciting a genuine laugh from him.

Pepa

• In any other context, this sentence would have unlocked ✨spicy Pepa.✨

• Unfortunately for you, though, you said it in front of Dolores, Camilo, and Antonio

• Leading to Pepa dragging you angrily by the ear into your bedroom and loudly berating you in Spanish for saying something like that in front of the kids.

• Oops.

Julieta

• She smiles teasingly at you while putting her hair in its signature bun.

• "Maybe later, if you ask nicely," she says, shooting you a wink.

• She contentedly goes back to cooking as if she hadn't said what she said.

Carlos

• He scoffs, looking up from his book with disdain in his eyes.

• "No, dumbass, we're in public."

• "What if we weren't?" you ask, and he actually seems to consider it for a second before coming to his senses and slamming his book shut.

• "Still no, gilipollas."

Mariano

• He stares at you thoughtfully for a moment before saying, "Okay! Lay down."

• You comply, and instead of actually stepping on you, he gently places his foot on top of your leg.

• "I would never hurt my beloved!" he announces as he reaches down to help you up.