When they catch you staring at them

Isabela:

-She was swinging on a vine looking like a goddamn angel, then glanced over and noticed you looking at her longingly.

-She softly smiles, grows a rose in her hand, and lands next to you, getting rid of the vine.

-"Here," she says, handing you the rose with a wink. "A beautiful person deserves a beautiful present."

Dolores:

-She was spending time with you, enjoying the silence, then felt your eyes on her.

-She peeks at you through her peripheral vision and sees you staring at her with your chin cupped in your hands.

-Her face goes slightly red, and she gives you a cute, small smile. "What is it?"

Luisa:

-She sets down a bridge, dusting herself off, before getting the feeling that she's being watched.

-It takes a her a second, but she spots you standing on the side of the road, staring at her with deep admiration.

-She smiles at you, giving you a wave and then blowing a quick kiss before going back to work.

Mirabel:

-At first, she pretends to ignore you staring at her, continuing with whatever it is she's doing.

-But then she gets bored with that and spins around to face you, delighting in the embarrassed look on your face when you get caught.

-"See something you like?" she asks with an eyebrow wiggle.

Camilo:

-He was right in the middle of eating when he felt someone watching him.

-He looks up from his food and sees your eyes on him, and he gets smug instantly.

-"Are you staring at me, amor?" He, too, wiggles his eyebrows, but he has a shit-eating grin to go with it.

Bruno:

-He's very cautious as he looks around for whoever might be looking at him, relaxing immediately when he sees it's just you.

-"Oh, hey. I uh, I didn't see you there."

-He's oblivious to the lovestruck look on your face as he continues to talk.

Pepa:

-She was busy talking to Julieta, but looked away distractedly and spotted you staring.

-She smiles and gives you a wave, a tiny sun appearing over her head, then going back to her conversation.

-Her smile doesn't leave her face the rest of the time.

Julieta:

-It has to be pointed out to her by Agustín, and even then, she has a hard time locating you.

-When she sees you, she winks with a smile and waves.

-And yes, she blows a kiss at you.