Chapter 4

They both slowly wake up to banging on the door.
"Ignore it." Amanda says, rolling over into Sonny's arms. The door suddenly opens.
"Rollins? Are you in here?"
"It's Benson. Hide somewhere!" Sonny jumps out of bed and goes into her closet.
"The semen on the girl's underwear was tested and matched the older male you guys ran into. She's being taken to the headquarters for investigation." She nods. "Have you seen Carisi? He hasn't been answering his phone or door."
"I haven't seen him. Sorry Sergeant ." She sighs and bites her lip.
"If you can find him, be at the headquarters in thirty." Benson walks out, and slams the door on the way. Sonny crawls out of the closet and back into bed, and gently rests his nose against hers.
"It's going to be hard keeping this from the others." She whispers to him gently.
"Don't worry about it. We'll have it all under control soon." She rests her head on his arm.
"It all happened so quickly. You and I-" he softly pecks at her lips.
"We need to go to work now." Sonny claims, kissing his blonde lover for the last time that day.
"Meet at the headquarters in ten. See you there." Carisi walks out the door and to the van. He can't keep quiet about this relationship! He pulls up in front of the headquarters and gets out, wondering when his love will show. They're all gathered around a table.
"Nice shot last night Carisi!" They all congratulate him, but he still feels guilty.
"Guys, he's not proud of it ." Amanda walks in the door. He sighs. Amanda is finally there.
"Team meeting, everyone into the office." They close the door, and pull up a slideshow. Sonny lets his hand travel to Amanda's leg, and she beams with happiness. Maybe hiding it wouldn't be so hard after all.