Chapter 47

She outstretches her arms through the bars of the cell. Her arms are grabbed and she's pulled close to the bars.
"I've been waiting for you. All night." She feels his hot breath against her nose.
"You just do this one thing we discussed over the phone, and I'll pay for him to be released. You know how it works, blondie." She cringes.
"I'll do it for Sonny." She whispers, putting the key in the lock hole, and opens the door. He leads her over to a desk chair, and duct tapes her mouth and hands.
"Finally. You're all tied up." She squeezes her eyes shut and tears profusely fall down her face as her shirt is ripped open.
"I vandalized the building, Rollins. And all of it is true. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be here right now, with your shirt off." She struggles.
"I thought it would be better than this." She thinks to herself. "He's just going to give me anxiety and PTSD." She keeps her eyes closed.
"Keep 'em open, honey." She starts to violently tremble.
"Is Rollins getting scared? Is her PTSD kicking in from an assault that didn't happen?" He wipes a tear off of her face. He rips the tape from her hands, taking some of the skin with it.
"Those who bleed are weak." He says, looking down at her hands. The tape from her mouth is removed also.
"Sarge, please. Don't-"
"It was in our agreement. Hands against that wall, turn around." He pulls scissors from Amaro's desk and cuts open the back of her pants.
"It'll be over before you know it." She turns around and kicks him violently, knocking him down. He pulls the keys from her pocket.
"You can't go anywhere without these." He dangles them and grins. She sits next to him and holds out her hand.
"You have scissors. Cut me." He looks down at his scissors, then at her.
"I don't want to cut your hand." He pulls out her upper arm.
"Seven for every time you were great and let me have sex with you back when you worked for me." She closes her eyes again. "Nine for every time you didn't-" she sighs. "And five for every time I had to drug you to get you to do what I wanted." He slowly digs the scissors into her. Blood slowly pours from her upper arm down to her chest and lower arm.
"Are you happy?" She asks. He shakes his head.
"Not yet."
"You're not going any farther than this."
"Your boyfriend's bail is paid." She snatches the keys to push him back into the cell and weakly crawls to Barba's cell.
"Barba-"
"Are you okay?"
"Did you not hear what happened over there?" She unlocks the door and walks in. He ignores her question. She sits down on the floor and runs her finger over her new wounds. She counts them.
"There's twenty-one here."
"Why did you do it?" He sits next to her.
"He said he'd post Sonny's bail if I did. Don't tell Liv."
"Definitely not." She swallows.
"Was it you who vandalized the hotel?"
"We won't know until the court of law brings us the truth..."