Chapter 13

Sonny looks around cautiously, holding onto Amanda tightly.
"You want us to take you both?" The man asks.
"U-u-us?" Sonny stutters, looking around
"There's about five of us in here and ten in the van." Amanda turns around to face the guy, steaming with need for attention.
"Sweet cheeks-" He rubs his hands along her cheeks. Amanda gets up off of Sonny's lap and stands up straight and with confidence, nothing he's seen her do since the attack. She grabs hold of his hand.
"I may be more hurt than I was before, but I'm still a cop and I can put your ass in jail." She hisses.
"I'd like to see you try."
"My other units are coming-" a gun hits her cheek.
"Listen to me sweetheart. You're not getting out of this alive, no matter what you do." Sonny hops up and stands in front of Amanda.
"Stop. You're committing a felony, assaulting a police officer."
"You think a felony charge will stop me?" He says with a laugh. Sonny glares at him. He's pushed onto the couch.
"Open your mouth, honey bunches." Amanda keeps her lips shut. The man hits her in the lip, making it swollen and opening it up. Sonny hears her gag as he forces the barrel of a gun down her throat.
"Listen! Take me instead." Sonny says, standing up. "Just take the gun from her mouth-" he hears the click of a trigger.
"Shoot me instead, please! I'm begging you-" he takes the gun out of Amanda's mouth and points it at Sonny. He looks down out the window and sees red and blue lights. They're finally here.
"Come on then." The man holds the gun to Sonny's head and walks him out the door, followed by the four others.
"Wait! Wait..." Amanda runs after them.
"Listen blondie," she's pinned against a wall. "Your little boy toy offered to be taken instead of you. Go sit down over there and think of who you'll want to be having sex with next." She's dropped to the ground. Her eyes close slightly before she's woken up.
"Rollins? Is everything alright?" She blinks and looks up to see Benson looking down at her. "Where is Carisi?"
"Five guys, they took him. I almost got shot." She slumps over.
"Rollins, stay with me. What did they look like?"
"I don't know, it was dark, I was dazed."
"What did he do to you?"
"Hit me with his gun and strangled me, also he stuck the gun down my throat.
"Rollins, hang tight. We'll get you a bus."
"I don't want one-" she mumbles. Benson runs out, with Fin walking into the room.
"Sorry this happened to you."
"I don't matter anymore. Find Sonny."
"Sonny's gone?" She exhales in annoyance.
"He got taken. Find him!" He talks into a walkie talkie and then runs out. Amanda lies there on the ground, wishing she could have gone with Sonny so he didn't feel so lonely like she had been.