Chapter 9

Sonny walks into Benson's office, nervous.
"Where is she?" He asks.
"Weren't you with her last night?"
"Yes, but I left in the morning to come here-"
"Carisi, Benson, you may want to come see this." They follow the sound of Nick's voice.
"It's a live stream of a torture chamber." They all crowd around the big screen, watching.
"I'm the Unknown. This is for your viewing entertainment, but viewer discretion is advised, as there will be gore." Sonny sits down and starts to chew on his pen. "Our special today is a snow bunny. Thin, sweet, innocent." He rips the mask off of her covered face. Carisi drops his pen and goes to find it.
"It's Rollins!" Carisi jumps up.
"Our first request of the night, is glass."
"I can't watch this." Benson walks away saying. "Is the geotag on?"
"Queens."
"Send NYPD, now, everyone let's move!" Carisi starts to breathe heavily whilst putting on his belt. He climbs in the back of a police car, shaking.
"Hey, Carisi." He looks over. "She'll be fine." A voice comes through the speaker.
"Central to SVU, they moved the victim and posted a new live stream. Watch it, look for the geotag." Benson pulls up the live stream.
"NYPD is after us, we'll keep moving if we have to."
"She's suffering." Sonny whispers.
"Albany! Head the other direction."
"I should have stayed with her. I'm an idiot." The stream keeps playing.
"Everyone loves a pretty, blonde snow bunny! Our next request, is a hockey puck."
"Oh no. We need to get there quickly."
"Albany is another two hours away!"
"We need to get there."
"Should I send in a request?" Benson asks.
"Yes." Fin answers. "Use your last name first. He won't know who it is, but Amanda will." Benson dials the number on the screen.
"This is Benson Liv-" Sonny sees the light in Amanda's eyes return. "Leave her alone to suffer for a bit." Benson hangs up, and the masked man leaves the room. Amanda's eyes travel around the room carefully, and walks up to the camera, groaning in pain.
"Benson, I know you're out there. Thank you for letting me know you guys are on your way." She turns around, and Sonny notices she has large shards of glass in her back and sides.
"Sonny, listen to me. If you're there too. I'm going to die tonight. I'm sure of it. If I do, don't grieve, just find someone who loves you and cares about you as much as I do. Please." He feels himself tear up.
"Oh my god." Benson says. Fin turns the lights on and speeds down the street.
"Carisi's a wreck. Why?" Fin asks from the front seat.
"He's worried." He nods. Sonny pays attention to the stream again, the man back in the room.
"You all asked for some blood." He lightly cuts her legs through her jeans.
"Amanda, baby." He whispers. "We're coming for you." He looks out the window, hoping they'll arrive in time. His eyes travel back to Benson's phone.
"Benson, look at this." She gasps.
"Fin, drive. She's being boot stomped." Sonny turns off the stream and closes his eyes.
"Albany. We're here." They pull up in front of the abandoned garage. They walk in, and it's freezing.
"NYPD, hands where I can see them." Benson breaks in, saying.
"You want the bunny don't you?"
"Give her to us. Now." The guy pulls a gun on Benson.
"Shoot me, you get shot too." The rest of the squad comes in, and surrounds him.
"Make this easier for all of us. Hands behind your back." Carisi runs in.
"Amanda!" He wraps his arms around her, she's freezing. He takes off his jacket and hands it to her.He puts his nose against her cold cheek, and kisses it, bruises making her cheek blue. He's never seen his tough, strong girl be so scared before.
"You're safe, I promise." He stands there, holding Amanda. He's suddenly yanked back.
"If you steal my snow bunny from me, I'll shoot you." Sonny pulls his gun too.
"You heard Sergeant Benson. Shoot, and you get shot."
"Maybe it's not you I want to shoot." He turns around and holds Amanda in a chokehold, and holds the gun to her head.
"Say goodbye to your old friend."