Chapter 24

Amanda wakes up in Sonny's arms, the sunlight from the window hitting her face. She admires his face while he continues to rest.
"I'm sorry we had that argument." She whispers. "I really do love you."
"I love you too." He says, opening his eyes. "I'm sorry I started that argument." Amanda sighs.
"You didn't start it. I did."
"Well," Amanda listens closely to him. "It's in the past now. We have to forget about it." She beams with delight.
"What did you do with all of your stuff?" Amanda asks.
"I left it in Staten Island. I came back to Manhattan just to check on you and make sure you were doing alright, but I realized how much I really loved you on the way here." She stares into his big, beautiful eyes. "So I called the other woman and told her I was uninterested in her."
"You didn't have to do that for me. If you loved her more I understand-" he cups her cheeks gently.
"Amanda Rollins, I love you more than anything." She smiles in a blush. "Amanda?" He asks.
"Yes?"
"Do you still want to-"
"Die?" She finishes the sentence. Sonny nods.
"Yes." He hugs her gently.
"Why-" before he can finish, there is a knock on her door.
"Come in." She yells, keeping her arms around Sonny.
"Rollins? I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." Amanda closes her eyes.
"I'm fine." She says, thinking of what her and Sonny were just talking about.
"Sonny, when did you come back?"
"Last night at three. She was miserable." Amanda sighs, feeling defeated once again. She sits up.
"Liv, can I talk to you?" She asks.
"Of course." They walk to her bedroom.
"I love him. I really do. But I don't know if I should be trusting him again. He hurt me."
"If you love him, that's all that should matter. If your relationship before you broke up had more good times than bad, then you chose correctly, to be with him again."
"He's been acting so different." Amanda says.
"Maybe something happened in Staten Island that you don't know about." She thinks about it and nods.
"Thanks Sarge." They both walk out.
"Hey, Sarge. Before you leave," Sonny says. "Can I ask you a favor?" He stands up and they step outside. She tries to hear what they're saying, but is unsuccessful. He opens the door back up.
"Thanks Sarge." He notices she's a little down.
"What's wrong, sweetheart?"
"I don't know if I should have fallen for you again that easily." She shakes her head in shame. "But I love you more than anything." They both smile and they're kissing once again. Their kiss starts to heat up as she gently pulls him down on top of her. He bites her lips and hears her moan gently.
"Sonny, what the hell are you doing?" She pushes him off of her.
"Amanda, I- I totally forgot." She steams with anger and disgust as she walks towards the door, and sees Olivia standing there with a bottle of medicine.
"Sonny wanted you to have these." Amanda rips them out of Olivia's hands and pushes past her, running down the stairs of her apartment.
"Rollins!" She looks back. "Be careful with those." She rolls her eyes and keeps running in the direction of the street.