03

༊*·˚ fools

"um, so, i stalked your profile this morning to see the comments under your post making sure everyone was hyping you up and i saw that lee donghyuck had commented on it. what is that all about?" myunghee questioned on their walk to school.

when dongmin didn't pick them up, myunghee met hyerin at the train stop she got off at and they'd walk to school.

hyerin cringed. "i don't know. he requested to follow me last night and i accepted then he commented that."

myunghee sucked her jelly drink thing while looking over at hyerin's side profile.

"i don't want to talk about it. i went to sleep earlier last night to avoid overthinking about it so let's not start at seven in the morning," hyerin added, pressing the button in the traffic stop.

myunghee, although being the gossiper between their group, respected her friend's wishes and dropped the conversation entirely.

the pair arrived at school just in time to get to their first class and both headed into different classrooms. hyerin took her seat close to the door at the last row and put her head on the desk to pass the time before their teacher was to arrive. just as she thought she could get some peace and quiet, the gang of populars made a racket outside making it impossible for her to rest.

jaemin and donghyuck entered while jeno went into the next class, myunghee and dongmin's, and renjun was alone in the last one. donghyuck seemed excited about something as he practically pranced into the room while jaemin sauntered in behind him with his hands dug into his pockets. he glanced directly over at hyerin and gave her a lop-sided smile from the front of class and she stretched her lips into a simple smile back.

"good morning, kiddos!"

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

"what are you doing this weekend?" myunghee questioned after picking a flower from the flowerbed next to her.

"probably gaming?" hyerin shrugged.

her friend frowned. "your life is so boring!" that was a jab at dongmin, too, since all he did was either game or go to the gym so he looked a little offended. "we have that party on friday so what about saturday and sunday?"

"i'm free," hyerin responded.

myunghee looked at dongmin expecting his answer.

he sighed. "yeah, i'm free too."

"good!" she clapped her hands together. "let's do something fun together."

"donghyuck, stop!"

that made hyerin's ears prick up but he held herself from looking over at the group. however, she couldn't resist for long when the girl's giggles got louder and she was forced to turn her head.

donghyuck was tickling the girl and she was desperately trying to compose herself but she was ticklish.

"is that his girlfriend?" hyerin questioned to no one in particular.

"yeah... she's in renjun's class," myunghee informed then narrowed her eyes to take a better look at the girl.

hyerin did the same.