35

༊*·˚ fools

"is he single?" myunghee whispered to her as they waited for mr ha outside hyerin's place.

hyerin gave her a deadpan expression. "do you have a thing for older men or something?"

myunghee raised her hands over her head. "it was just a question!"

a minute later, the man pulled up in an old 2000s car that surprised hyerin it hadn't broken down on the way there.

"good morning, mr ha!" hyerin greeted through the driver window. "this is myunghee and she wants to join us today, is that okay?"

"of course! get in, get in!"

both girls got into the back of the car and he drove off to the place he had in mind. meanwhile, myunghee caught up with hyerin in the backseat.

"so how was your date with donghyuck?"

this peeked an interest at the front section of the car that neither girls noticed.

"it was not a date. if anything it was babysitting."

"okay, well, how was babysitting then?" myunghee grinned.

"pretty good. i missed seeing them and they missed me. they've grown up a lot since i last saw them..."

"and how was donghyuck...?"

hyerin laughed. "he didn't make it insufferable which is nice. he actually barely spoke. then he paid the full bill and argued with me when i went to pay my part which reminds me that i need to get some cash to pay him back."

"do you want me to stop at an atm nearby?" mr ha asked.

"no, mr ha, i'll do it after."

so they arrived at the shop and there were so many colours and styles to choose from but hyerin and mr ha headed right over to the red section just like he'd suggested and myunghee tagged along behind them.

they picked three dresses and she headed to the changing rooms to try them all on. none of them screamed "the one" until the last one.

the back was open but with a nude sheer that was hardly visible against her skin and there was a flap down both sides that would blow in the wind as she skated around the ring. the sleeves were sheer and a darker red than the body of the dress and that was her favourite part. it was simple but had diamonds in the middle which sparkled under light and the skirt was flowy and shorter on the sides than the front.

"this is the one."

mr ha didn't spend any time saying to the shop assistant that he wanted to pay for that dress before it was even off her.

it was packaged cutely with a matching red bow to make it look pretty before it was slipped into a paper bag.

"i'll drop you girls in the city centre i need to go do some things at home so i can't stay long. but practice later, okay?"

hyerin nodded and they climbed into mr ha's car. he dropped them off then went on his way and they went to pick up the money hyerin had mentioned before.

"do you have anything you need to buy?" she asked myunghee.

"yes, actually, the hair products."

so she was really serious about the hair dyeing thing.

"do you not think you should do it in a salon with professionals?" hyerin jogged after her.

"i should but that's not the fun part," she reasoned.

hyerin accompanied her to a shop where myunghee brought all the products needed which meant she'd at least done her research on what to do instead of just going for it - which was usually her style.

when the girls got to myunghee's place, dongmin was outside waiting for them to arrive.

"if you melt your hair off because you didn't go do this properly at the salon and you start crying, i'll walk out this door," he informed.

"shut up." she walked past him and unlocked the door.

hyerin and dongmin greeted each other before following her inside.

they headed upstairs into myunghee's room and waited around until she got the bathroom ready. dongmin turned the speakers on and put one of his playlists meanwhile hyerin looked through a kpop magazine she had on her bed. myunghee's room was covered in merchandise and she used it to her advantage making a collection fan account on instagram which had a good couple of following.

"let's get it!"

dongmin prayed and hyerin chuckled a little before rolling her sleeves up.

hyerin took one of the hair paint brushes and started at the back. she knew some things about dyeing hair because she watched a hair dresser on youtube that gave tips every once in a while so she had a pretty good idea about what she was doing. dongmin on the other hand had no clue so he tried his best to follow along to hyerin's work.

"what made you want to dye your hair last minute?" he asked with myunghee sat on a stool between them.

"why not?"

fair enough.

about two hours later, they were almost finished and myunghee was in the bathroom drying her hair with a hairdryer.

"have you thought more about which one you like most?" hyerin asked him.

he appeared confused at her question. "what do you mean?"

"kiya and myunghee."

dongmin sighed. "hyerin, i think i should just forget my feelings."

"yeah? why's that?"

he shrugged his shoulders. "what's the point?"

"what are you planning to do? develop feelings for a third person?"

"well if it works it works."

she lowered her brows in disproval. "you're not using someone to help you get over them." it was more of a statement than an answer. 

"get over who?" myunghee pranced in wrapping the chord of the hairdryer around itself.

both of them paused and gawked at her.

her cheeks turned a tint of red. "are you guys just going to stare at me or...?"

"you look amazing."

"it really suits you."

she twirled a strand of her around her finger. "i know, right!"

while she was in awe, they both shared a look and a smile on hyerin's behalf.

<3 

i haven't planned it, but i think there won't be any more than 15 chapters before i finish this one up and i think i could get it done before 15. i'm gonna start on the new one soon (: