07

༊*·˚ fools

just like she'd told myunghee earlier in the week, she went to pierce her ears somewhere in the shopping centre she frequented and had a look around for any cute clothes or nice shoes until her time to catch the bus to her therapist's office came. her session only lasted an hour like the usual and the lady complimented her on the new cartilage piercing then they discussed her week.

her therapist was a nice lady in her middle thirties who was very understanding for people from her generation.

afterwards, she headed to an art shop she frequented to buy herself some wool for a new crochet project she planned to work on starting tonight. the selection was endless.

she picked out three colours and took them to the cash register seeing that it was renjun behind the counter.

"hey, long time no see!" he enthused.

renjun had always been a good guy to her but he was closest to donghyuck so they never really spoke.

"hey..." she grinned, reaching for her wallet in her bag. "i didn't know you worked here? did you start recently?"

"two weeks ago," he recalled. "that'll be five thousand."

"card." she slipped her cars out the wallet.

"how've you been doing?"

she shrugged as she typed in the pin. "same old, you know? what about you?"

"same old," he repeated.

she smiled at his comment and took the bag from him. "i'll see you around, jun."

he nodded and she left.

hyerin considered going to the ice rink again but she'd have to go home and grab her shoes then come back again and that was a waste of a trip so she just went straight home and worked with the new yarn she'd bought. besides, it's not like she needed to go there all the time since she didn't compete anymore.

a few hours later, her uncle came home and invited her out for dinner since they didn't have anything cooked plus he thought it would be a good idea to have some quality time with her so she got ready in a dress and put a coat over herself because it wasn't quite warm yet.

her uncle drove them to a nice sushi place knowing that she loved sushi and it'd been some time since she last ate it otherwise she would've told him. he ordered a big platter and for once she was thankful she didn't eat a lot during the day.

"i know you don't really like me asking but how's school been? i haven't asked that in a while," he said.

she shrugged her shoulders, picking at her nails. "there's not much to say. the same old stuff, you know?"

he nodded.

"i got my ears pierced again today. look, i'll show you!" she was careful with tucking her hair back so she wouldn't touch the area and leaned closer to him.

"it looks cool! how long are you going to be in pain for?"

she snickered at the way it was phrased. "a few days maybe?"