20

༊*·˚ fools

"did you hear the news?!"

myunghee was all up in hyerin's face during lunch with kiya and dongmin right behind.

"calm down. what happened? what did i miss?" she looked at all of them.

"donghyuck and gina broke up!"

hyerin blinked. "what?"

myunghee rapidly nodded.

"jeno was talking about it with renjun during a short break we had between classes," kiya reported.

"you hadn't heard donghyuck say anything about that?" myunghee asked.

"to be honest, i'm not paying that much attention to him," she confessed.

"as you should."

"she's looking at you."

all three girls looked at dongmin who nodded his head to someone behind hyerin.

she peered over her shoulder and saw gina looking at her with tears running down her cheeks and hair blowing in the slight wind.

"do you think it was because of you?"

hyerin snapped her head back to myunghee. "obviously not. but i feel bad for her... what if donghyuck was being a dick?"

dongmin scoffed. "like the usual?"

"what are you going to do?" myunghee shouted as hyerin was walking off but she didn't get a reply and hyerin only ran quicker in gina's direction.

upon standing in front of her, gina looked away and wiped her tears on her arm.

"i heard about what happened."

she sniffed.

"and i know donghyuck's not the nicest of people so i was wondering if it was something he'd done?"

"why do you care? it's not like you're going to talk to him. he doesn't even like you!"

ouch...

"gina... i'm just trying to help you out," she cooed. "if you don't want me to you can tell me to go away."

she nodded and bit her lip. "go. go away. i don't want to speak to you."

before leaving, hyerin placed a packet of tissues on her lap then ran off back to the other three.

"so?"

she shrugged. "nothing."

myunghee scoffed. "go play football."

"not today. i need to save some energy to skate later on."

the group's eyes lit up – including kiya's.

"you're skating without us telling you to?!" dongmin exclaimed.

she smiled. "i spoke to my uncle about the competition and he said i should take the opportunity so i decided to follow his advice and today i'm meeting my trainer."