34

༊*·˚ fools

"that was... an adventure," jeno concluded when the credits started to roll in at the end of the movie.

"it's only eleven, what do you guys want to watch?" chenle asked then looked at hyerin. "since you're the only girl, you pick."

that put a lot of unnecessary pressure on her especially with six other boys staring at her.

she scrolled through all the other movies in the catalogue but they'd either seen them all or they weren't good enough because they'd seen them all.

"you pick." she shoved the remote into donghyuck's hand.

he changed the genre and asked jaemin to pick a number which he then counted until that number and pressed play on the movie it landed on.

"what if this movie is trash?" chenle asked.

"then you can go to sleep because none of you can make up your minds on what to watch," he answered.

after that one, which wasn't too bad, it was renjun's turn to pick a movie and he did so quickly. by then, jisung was rubbing his eyes and had difficulty staying awake and jaemin was almost passed out.

halfway through renjun's chosen film, hyerin felt someone slump on her shoulder and it was donghyuck who'd fallen asleep on her shoulder. arms crossed, hood over his head and slightly pouting. minutes later, she was laying her head on top of his while snoring softly and the only two awake by then, chenle and jeno, giggled at each other and took pictures of their sleeping friends.

they were all woken up and each of them went into a bedroom but since there weren't seven bedrooms, they slept together and only renjun got a room to himself because hyerin went to sleep with jeno.

"are you excited for the trip?" he asked her since now they were unable to get some shut eye.

"kind of. i still need to pack my bags and i'm going to do it last minute tomorrow and probably forget something."

"if you do, you're only gone for a couple of days so you should be fine."

he had a point.

"anyways, goodnight jeno."

"goodnight, rin."

he switched off the bedside lamp and the room went dark other than the moon coming in through the gaps in the curtains.

hyerin managed to fall asleep pretty quickly again but it was only a matter of time.

horrifying nightmares started to infiltrate her dreams again and she tried to control it but she was never able to control her dreams as much as she tried.

it resulted in her shooting up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat but thankfully she hadn't woken up jeno because he seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

she tried to sleep again. she shut her eyes, counted sheep, twisted and turned but to no avail. annoyed at herself, she figured it would be best to do something else in hopes she'd fall asleep again instead of waiting for sleep to come to her so she went to grab a glass of water from the kitchen and that was when she encountered renjun on the table with a glass too.