50

༊*·˚ fools

donghyuck stormed out of the moon household and slammed the door of his car driving through the streets at furious speeds as he tried to keep his composure. when he got to the little hideout he got with the guys, he slammed that door too and raked a hand through his hair in annoyance. he gripped his hair and buried his face in his lap as he crouched down. he got up and punched the wall next to him before screaming. 

"what the hell is going on here? donghyuck-" renjun came into the room with jeno and jaemin following. 

he picked up a guitar in a corner and threw it against the wall. 

"donghyuck!" jeno shouted. 

"what?!" he shouted, cheeks slightly wet with angry tears. 

the boys relaxed. 

"what's wrong?" renjun cooed. 

"hyerin," he spoke. "i found out what happened to her."

jaemin's shoulders tensed. 

"what do you mean?" jeno appeared confused while chenle and jisung helped themselves into the room being shoved by mark from behind. 

"when i told you guys two years ago that i saw her with junmin at the party. in bed with him," he started. "he'd-" he found it difficult to say, "he'd... assaulted her."

all the boys' faces fell. 

"what?" questioned jisung. 

"what do you mean?"

"what do i mean? what do you think i mean? how much better do you want me to explain it?" donghyuck snapped. he sat on the sofa with his head in his hands. he grabbed a light from beside him and threw it at a wall. 

"donghyuck, calm down!" mark suggested. 

"i'm very calm," he whispered. "i need a cigarette."

"no, you don't." mark pushed him back down onto the sofa. "you shouldn't be smoking."

"shut up, mark." he scoffed. "can someone pass me a cigarette?"

jeno was about to hand one to him. 

"no!" silence after mark's word. 

he sat beside donghyuck and renjun sat on the other side. once again, donghyuck put his head in his hands in frustration. 

"i can't fucking believe i let this happen to her."

"it's not your fau-"

"i should've been there for her when she needed me but i was too fucking stubborn to listen to her." tears build up in his eyes. "fuck."

renjun looked at jeno who looked at jaemin. 

"listen, man, saying should've and thinking about what you did isn't going to help the situation. can't change the fact that she was..." mark trailed off then cleared his throat. "but you can change the future now."

"she doesn't want anything to do with me."

in the midst of all this, the youngest boy slipped out of the room as he got an idea.