Chapter 3: Break up

Zu Qi lay down by the pool for an afternoon.

Although it is not yet the beginning of autumn, the weather is not as cool as autumn, but in this small garden, the shadows of the trees are drenched, and the sunlight penetrates the dense branches and leaves and sprinkles mottled spots on the gravel paths. It feels a bit of enjoying the coolness in the mountains and forests. .

Zu Qi tilted his head, do not know how long he slept, and was suddenly awakened by the sound of a heavy object landing.

He opened his eyes suddenly, his first reaction was to touch his stomach, but he touched a thin blanket on his stomach, which should have been covered by Mr. Zhang when he was asleep.

Soon Zu Qi was attracted by the spicy aroma floating in the air. He turned his head and saw that the maids were already busy in front of the barbecue grill.

"Mrs., you are awake." Xiaoya ran up holding the dinner plate and said with bright eyes, "We have prepared some first. We will cushion your stomach and put less pepper. Would you like to try it?"

Zu Qi looked at the roasted meat on the dinner plate mixed with chopped green onion and various condiments, the aroma came over his face, and he swallowed subconsciously.

He took a skewer of roast beef, took a bite, and his expression was immediately happy.

"Is it delicious?" Xiaoya asked quite invitingly.

"It's delicious!" Zu Qi's eyes showed a light of surprise. God knows how much he misses these heavy-tasting foods. These days, he has been driven crazy by the stewed chicken soup and duck soup.

Zu Qi immediately waved his hand and said, "Give me some more chicken drumsticks and sprinkle more chopped green onion on the noodles."

Xiaoya took the order, put down the dinner plate and ran away.

Soon, Xiaoya ran up with another dinner plate, which contained four chicken drumsticks roasted golden and crispy. The surface of the oil-soaked sauce was crossed and the scent was almost overflowing. The yard is all.

Zu Qi took a chicken drumstick in each hand, eating happily, and at the same time did not forget to order Xiaoya.

Zu Qi, who was immersed in the food, did not notice the changes in the surrounding environment. When he reacted with hindsight, Xiaoya and the maids who had been busy in front of the barbecue did not know when to stop.

The vegetables on the grill were still simmering in oil, and the aromas poured in waves one after another.

"What are you doing in a daze? Don't burn it." Zu Qi said vaguely, chewing the chicken thigh in his mouth.

Xiaoya bit her lip timidly, not daring to speak, her head was almost buried in her chest, and the appearance of the others was not much better.

Zu Qi realized that something was wrong, and did not make a sound, suddenly heard a low and cold voice sounded behind him: "Who allowed you to do this? Don't hurry up and take the things in his hands!"

These words are like a cannonball exploding in the maids pile, and the maids are invariably horrified expressions, rushing to Zuqi like a tide.

When the maids dispersed, the two chicken legs in Zuqi's hands were no longer visible, and even the two dinner plates placed on the low table were taken away.

Zu Qi blinked blankly, momentarily confused, he hurriedly turned his head and looked at the sound source—

The evening sky was filled with large burning clouds. The long figure stood with his back to the sunset, and his whole body was stained with a vague halo. He has a pair of dark and unfathomable eyes as dark as the night, and the bridge of his nose is sharp and sharp. Her thin lips glowed with a pale pink like cherry blossom petals under the light.