Chapter 49: Audition

Zhou Yan did not answer the phone.

So Zu Qi fought again.

This time the beep sounded for a long time, and Zhou Yan's lazy voice came from the receiver: "Hey Xiaozu, I haven't contacted me for so long, I thought you had forgotten me a long time ago."

Obviously it sounds normal, but I don't know why, but when I say it from Zhou Yan's mouth, there is a strange feeling of yin and yang.

Zu Qi's impression of Zhou Yan has always been poor.

I still remember that when he had just given birth to Xue Wan and was still in hospital, Zhou Yan called him about Tang Mourning's affairs. He said that he was caring about his body, but in fact he just wanted to talk from Zuqi's mouth. That's it.

Zu Qi pursed her lips and said straight to the door: "Brother Zhou, are you busy these days? I received an audition notice not long ago. I want to ask if you have time to accompany me to take a look."

Hearing this, Zhou Yan was silent for a long time, and his tone suddenly became serious: "What audition? The resource that Mr. Xue introduced to you?"

"No." Zu Qi said, "it was an opportunity created for me by a friend to match, so I want to try it."

Hearing this, Zhou Yan lost interest in an instant.

As Zu Qi's agent, he naturally knew who in the circle had good friends with Zu Qi, but they were all young people about the same age as Zu Qi.

Even if there is still a small fresh meat Heng Jingchen in it nowadays, but he himself can only get the male number one role in the middle-level drama, how can he introduce good resources to Zu Qi?

"I will be very busy in the near future. If you need someone to accompany you, please call Xiao Dengzi to go with you." Zhou Yan refused coldly, "If there are good results, you can tell me again."

The little Dengzi in Zhou Yan's mouth was the assistant of the original owner. A boy who had just come out of college, had a gentle personality and a very strong appearance. Everyone preferred to call him Fatty Deng.

In fact, Xiao Dengzi was very good to the original owner, not only did things diligently, but also took care of the original owner's life in an orderly manner.

It's a pity that he followed the wrong person. The original owner has no place in the company. As an assistant, Dengzi has no right to speak. He was moved around by Zhou Yan like a brick, and he would go wherever he needed it.

So far, Zu Qi has never seen Xiao Dengzi himself.

The funny thing is that Xiao Dengzi was sent to work by other artists as a favor by Zhou Yan, but the salary he got was still deducted from Zuqi's labor remuneration, which was equivalent to using his money to feed others' assistants.

A sneer appeared in Zu Qi's eyes, and said, "But it seems that Xiao Dengzi is working next to Sister Hui. Isn't it good for me to call Xiao Dengzi over?"

Zhou Yan said disapprovingly: "You can discuss it with Liu Huishan. Anyway, she will return the person back when she runs out. She is not such a stingy person."

Zu Qi was immediately happy when he heard these words, but unfortunately he was angry.

Dare to love Zhou Yan when Xiao Dengzi is his person?

Why do you say that if you return the person back when you run out, Xiao Dengzi is an assistant who uses his money to support him. Why should he send it to others as free labor?

Shameless, there is no point in my heart to force it!

Zu Qi scolded Zhou Yan from head to toe in his heart, but he was very calm on the surface, and softly replied, "Since Brother Zhou has said so, then I'll go and say hello to Sister Hui."