Chapter 15: beg for mercy

Xue Jue's strength was not heavy, and Zu Qi could not feel any pain when he was pinched on his cheek, but he was pinched like a little girl by a big man.

Just thinking about their poses and images at the moment, Zu Qi was angry and laughed.

Zu Qi slapped Xue Jue's hand away. In the next second, while Xue Jue was not paying attention, he clamped his chin with his backhand and raised his hand provocatively.

"No matter how bad it is, it is richer than you ascetic monk." He had talked about a few boy and girl friends in the university anyway, and Xue Jue probably didn't even have an ex.

After hearing these words, Xue Jue's face became more gloomy. He stared at Zu Qi for a moment, and suddenly a sneer appeared: "The richness you call is created by people like Shi Hao? Then you look at it. It's not so good."

Zu Qi was not at all annoyed, and still squeezed Xue Jue's chin with a hippy smile, until he felt the murderous intent emanating from Xue Jue's body, and then took his hand back in a hurry.

"I admit that I have a bad vision." Zu Qi shrugged, "If I have a good vision..."

Speaking of this, Zu Qi obviously paused for a moment.

He raised his eyes to look at Xue Jue whose face was full of depression, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and he calmly leaned against Xue Jue's ear and blew a breath: "Do you think I would still sleep on the same bed with you?"

Xue Jue's face instantly turned into a pig liver color. He stood up abruptly to widen the distance between the two, looked at Zu Qi in shock and speechlessness for a while, then turned and walked indoors.

The others, including Steward Zhang, continued to eat quietly, without stopping for a while, saying "I can't hear, I can't see, I don't know anything"...

"Steward Zhang." Zu Qi shouted.

Steward Zhang raised his head as if waking up from a dream: "Madam, do you have any instructions?"

Zu Qi picked up the red envelope on the table and handed it to the steward Zhang: "Wait a moment, give this to Xue Jue."

"Yes."

After the meal, the maids cleaned up the mess. Zu Qi lay on the sun lounger as usual for a while, and then walked slowly indoors with his stomach straight.

As soon as he sat down by the bed, he suddenly heard a slight rush of footsteps. He looked up and saw Xue Jue, who was mad at him while eating, walked back again in strides.

Before Zu Qi could understand what was going on, he saw Xue Jue sitting next to him very naturally, with one hand clinging to Zu Qi's waist skillfully and affectionately.

"He is here, we just finished our meal."

Xue Jue held the phone in his other hand, and he said to the phone, his always indifferent and cold expression was rare and milder.

Zu Qi glanced intently and found that Xue Jue was in a video with someone. Opposite was a gorgeously dressed beautiful woman sitting on an off-white leather sofa with a friendly smile on her well-maintained face.

"Xiao Qi, it's been a long time." The woman greeted with a smile.

At the same time, Xue Jue squeezed Zu Qi's waist twice with his hands not light or heavy. He turned his head slightly, and his thin lips flicked past Zu Qi's ears inadvertently.

"My mother treats you very well. If you have any dissatisfaction with me, don't get involved with my mother. She doesn't want to hear the news that you want to break up at this time."