Chapter 29: revenge

Zu Qi followed the voice and looked back.

I saw a woman in a bright yellow knitted dress walking slowly, with a slender black belt around her waist, which outlined her slender waist. Her face was covered with delicate light makeup, thin eyebrows and phoenix eyes, and a small cherry mouth. , Almost no trace of time can be seen.

You can guess with your toes that this beautiful woman is Xue Yanjing's lover.

In the blink of an eye, Sun Fei had already walked to the dining table. She opened the chair and sat down very naturally, then intersected her fingers to support her chin, and looked at Zu Qi with interest.

"You're Zu Qi? I heard that Xiao Jue had made a boyfriend a long time ago, but he just refused to bring it back to us as an elder. Now I can think of it."

Sun Fei's remarks didn't sound much at first, and when you read them carefully, you will find that almost every word of her is declaring that she is a member of the Xue family.

After reading the novel, Zu Qi knew about the character of Sun Fei and Xue Hao, so he naturally understood what Sun Fei meant.

However, Zu Qi was still pretending to be silly on the surface, turning his head and looking at Xue Jue, whose face was calm and not knowing what he was thinking, and pulled his mouth with an awkward smile.

"This is..." Zu Qi stretched his voice hesitantly.

"Guest." Xue Jue said concisely.

Sun Fei's smiling face suddenly froze: "..."

Strictly speaking, today is the first time that Sun Fei moved into Xue's family at the same table with Xue Jue in the past seven or eight months. She and Xue Jue have met only a handful of times. ?

Although Sun Fei was domineering in front of the weak and bullying Weng Yuxiang, she was a little embarrassed in the face of Xue Jue, who had almost beaten his son into a disability.

Sun Fei wanted to take advantage of the good day when Xue Jue took her boyfriend home to bring her and Xue Jue closer, but he didn't expect that Xue Jue would embarrass her when she came up for not giving her face.

For a while, Sun Fei couldn't hold her face, and her face gradually became pale.

Before Sun Fei could speak, Weng Yuxiang spoke with a calm face: "Aren't you going out today if you have something to do?"

Sun Fei was stunned, and then he remembered that Weng Yuxiang had asked her to avoid suspicion yesterday. Weng Yuxiang was worried that the situation at home made Zuqi a joke, so she asked her to go out for a while.

But Sun Fei was naturally unwilling. This is the home of her and her son. Why did she let her go out for an outsider?

"Oh, it's okay." Sun Fei responded casually. She raised her hand and closed her hair, and did not continue the topic.

Obviously Weng Yuxiang didn't want to stop there, was silent for a moment, and continued: "If you have other things, you can go ahead and I will give you a formal introduction in a few days."

Hearing that, Sun Fei chuckled, her phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, like a pretty vixen, she said: "Sister Yuxiang, besides going out shopping with my sisters for beauty, what else can I do? You are too much Overestimate me."

Weng Yuxiang was stern, still about to speak, but suddenly heard Xue Jue say: "She doesn't want to go, just let her go."

"But..." Weng Yuxiang stopped talking, and after meeting Xue Jue's soothing gaze, he silently swallowed the rest of the words back into his stomach.