Chapter 40: Who is ugly

Among the surprise faces of a group of people, Zu Qi found that Heng Jingchen, who had not been seen for a long time, was there, with a bright smile on his beautiful baby face.

"Xiaozu wakes up? It's time to get up to work."

Zu Qi: "..." What I really want to do.

"What kind of work? Xiaoqi has just finished the operation, and there is no time to go to work!" Weng Yuxiang, who doesn't understand the internet jokes, took Hengjingchen's words seriously, and immediately retorted, "With me here, don't anyone else." I want to urge Xiaoqi to go to work."

Upon seeing this, Heng Jingchen waved his hand quickly, and smiled embarrassedly: "Auntie, you have misunderstood, I'm kidding."

Moreover, Zu Qi has long been refrigerated by Zhou Yan and his brokerage company. Even if he is eager to go back to check in and go to work now, there is nothing for him to do, Heng Jingchen thought secretly.

Just after thinking about this, Heng Jingchen suddenly remembered one thing, and said: "By the way, the casting time for "The Palace Wall" is almost over. I will help you to talk to the assistant director and wait for your health to get better. Just go for a trial."

"The Wall of the Palace" is a big IP movie produced by Baiguangjian Company. The original work has a lot of popularity on the Internet, and it is also a **** sweet pastry for many actors.

Before, Bai Guangjian promised to Zuqi that he would give him the role of the second male number, and he also mentioned this on the phone many times later.

Originally, Zu Qi planned to talk to Heng Jingchen, but later, considering that Bai Guangjian specifically instructed him not to make too much noise, he gave up this plan.

Anyway, Bai Guangjian said that Zuqi still had to go to the interview place for a cutscene. Whether Heng Jingchen knew it didn't make much difference.

Zu Qi nodded gently, trying to open his mouth to speak, but found that his mouth was so dry that he could only make a few dry syllables.

"Water..." Zu Qi said with difficulty.

Housekeeper Zhang quickly turned around and poured a cup of warm water. Xiaoya and Heng Jingchen stood nervously beside the hospital bed. Weng Yuxiang took the cup of water and used a cotton swab to moisten Zuqi's dry lips with a small amount of water.

Weng Yuxiang was very patient in taking care of others. Until Zu Qi felt better, he handed the water cup to Steward Zhang. He smiled gently and said to Zu Qi, "I asked the servant to boil rice soup at home and bring it to the hospital, you Would you like to drink it now or wait a while?"

Zu Qi was hurting all over, and there was an indescribable swelling sensation in the wound on his abdomen.

He shook his head weakly, his eyes swept across the few people guarding the bed, and did not find Xue Jue's figure.

"Where is Xue Jue?"

Before the people on the bed could answer, Xue Jue's cold voice sounded from another corner of the room: "I am here."

Soon, the long figure of Xue Jue appeared in Zu Qi's sight, and the steward Zhang and Heng Jingchen standing on both sides gave up their positions quietly, and Xue Jue walked straight to the hospital bed.

Only then did Zu Qi see clearly that Xue Jue was still holding a baby wrapped up like a zongzi in his arms, but from the angle where Zu Qi was lying down, the baby's face was not visible.

"Oh, the child is already asleep, can't you just rest for a while? I don't feel sore after holding it for two hours." Weng Yuxiang stared at the baby, her eyes were almost green, and she was about to take over the baby. "Let me hug the baby, I was snatched by you in less than five minutes."