Chapter 25: Chance encounter

Xue Jue was going to accompany Zu Qi in, but Zu Qi felt that it was too strange for him to be accompanied by another man as a big man, so he asked Xue Jue to wait for him outside the bathroom.

Hearing that Xue Jue didn't insist too much, he only told him if there was any problem.

Zu Qi nodded, speeded up his pace and walked into the bathroom.

Now Zu Qi's belly is so big that he can't hide it in a loose windbreaker. Fortunately, in this world setting, it is not a rare thing for a man to have children, and Zu Qi is too lazy to hide it.

However, to avoid suspicion, Zu Qi chose to go to the cubicle.

After the incident, Zu Qi pushed open the compartment door and saw an extra figure in the otherwise empty bathroom. The man was wearing a dark blue suit, standing in front of the sink, taking care of his hair.

Zuqi walked to the man and stood still, then turned on the faucet to wash his hands, and glanced at him in the corner of the light.

He felt that the man's profile was very familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere.

However, Zu Qi couldn't remember it for a moment.

Zu Qi didn't struggle too much with this matter, and soon he washed and wiped his hands and prepared to leave.

At this time, the man finally finished finishing his hair, and subconsciously turned his head to look at Zu Qi, who was walking outside. He was taken aback and said in surprise: "Zu Qi?"

Zu Qi turned his head when he heard the sound, and happened to match the man's face, and immediately matched him with a certain traffic niche who was frequently searched.

Ji Dongyu.

This Ji Dongyu is also a character not mentioned in the novel, but his presence in the novel world is very strong.After only three or four years of debut, he has attracted more than 10 million Weibo fans. Now he is the number one professional male accountant in movies and TV series. .

To talk about why Zuqi knows Ji Dongyu so much, except that Ji Dongyu's name often appears in the gossip news and Weibo of major marketing accounts.

There is another most important reason—

Ji Dongyu is the male **** of Xue Jue's cousin, and Xue Jue's cousin is a key supporting role in the later period of the novel.

It's not that she has multiple roles. On the contrary, she plays very few times. It's just that every time she appears, she can be like a koi, bringing good luck to the hero.

Even the readers are yelling, and they just put cousin Xue Jue upright as the hostess.

It's a pity that the author is not happy. Not only did she stun some readers in the comment area, but she also accelerated the speed of cousin Xue Jue's cannon fodder, causing her to ride into the distance on the avenue of death.

After Zu Qi came to this world, he considered bringing cousin Xue Jue to his camp and shaved off the hero's divine assists. But he and cousin Xue Jue were two worlds and couldn't stand up at all.

And Ji Dongyu in front of him seemed to be a breakthrough.

In just a few seconds, Zu Qi had a lot of thoughts in his mind. When he came back to his senses, he saw Ji Dongyu's eyes stop on his pregnant belly.

Ji Dongyu frowned, his mouth slightly opened in surprise, and it took him a long time to speak incredulously: "You are..."

"It's been more than eight months." Zu Qi answered calmly.