Chapter 35: apple

There are endless news on Weibo hot search every day. Zu Qi walked around and soon saw a familiar name on it.

—Shi Hao.

Since the last time Xue Jue asked someone to expose the recording of Shi Hao and Chen Meixin's dialogue on the Internet, the two of them have not appeared in the public eye for a long time.

Just when everyone was about to forget them, Shi Hao suddenly appeared again and tried to promote his new movie on Weibo.

The melon-eating crowds rushed into Shi Hao's Weibo and found out that the campus love movie that Shi Hao led last year was about to be released. He and the leading actors are working hard to promote it all over the country.

As a well-known emerging director who has become a hit in China, every movie directed by Shi Hao comes with a certain amount of traffic. If it hadn't happened before that made Shi Hao's reputation defeated, perhaps this campus love movie would have been hot enough for a long time. .

It's a pity that a mouse dung spoiled a pot of porridge. Some of Shi Hao's personal affairs caused the entire crew to follow the Tibetans, and waited for the limelight before they dared to jump out.

However, netizens are not fish with only seven seconds of memory, and do not buy Shi Hao and the entire crew at all.

For a while, Shi Hao's latest Weibo comment area was full of cynicism.

[Have you apologized to Zu Qi? Did you apologize to Zu Qi? Did you apologize to Zu Qi? Say the important thing three times! ! 】

[It is impossible to apologize. I will never apologize in my life. Anyway, netizens are all forgetful, so what should they do after a while, earning a lot of money. [狗头]】

[Brother Hao, is sister-in-law fun? 】

[All cats and dogs can come to be directors these years. Unspoken rules, a few boats, and involvement in other people's marriages. These three reasons alone can resist Shi Hao's spicy chicken for a lifetime! [Smile][Smile]]

...

In the comments, the scolding became more and more severe, and some people even turned up the peeling stickers posted by the marketing account in the past two years. Although the posts have been deleted, many netizens still keep the screenshots.

In the post, various stone hammers were used to analyze the deeds of Shi Hao's unspoken rule star, which naturally also revealed the not long-lasting relationship between Shi Hao and the original owner, so the original owner's victim image resurfaced.

A group of people yelled that they were sorry for Zuqi, and another swarm of people swarmed down to Zuqi's Weibo to comfort them, and the content became urging Zuqi to quickly put on the shelves of meditation fans.

Zu Qi: "..."

So the final focus is on wild chrysanthemum powder. The distress in front of him is just foreshadowing.

What makes Zu Qi amused is that when Shi Hao was a little bit moving on Weibo before, Tang Moning would be like a dog smelling a fishy smell, forwarding Weibo and interacting affectionately at the first time.

However, this time, Tang Moning didn't move at all. Many netizens venomously posted Ai Te Tang Moning on Shi Hao's Weibo. Without exception, Tang Moning ignored him.

It seems that this pair of dog men is really breaking up.

Zu Qi was in a good mood, got up and prepared to pick up the script on the coffee table and read it for a while, but suddenly his eyes were attracted by the bag of fruit that Xiaoya placed next to the script.