Chapter 107: Click on

Later, through Tang Yukuan, Zu Qi learned that he had proposed a purchase price of two hundred yuan per catty of apples to the bosses who had just come to discuss business.

At that time, those people thought that Tang Yukuan was joking, and after confirming that Tang Yukuan was talking serious, everyone's expressions were very exciting for a while, and they worked together to keep the price down.

However, Tang Yukuan didn't plan to do their business. No matter how clever the people were, Tang Yukuan sat in a chair unmovedly.

Until the end, only two people accepted the price proposed by Tang Yukuan, because those two people were also doing overseas business, and the selling price on the official website and the prices of other sellers had little effect on them.

The remaining group of people left angrily.

As for why those people had such a big change in their attitudes, it was purely that Tang Yukuan gave the inventory in the warehouse to the four bosses who signed the contract a while ago.

Twenty boxes per person, let them find an employee to drive a small truck to pick it up.

The quantity of twenty boxes is not particularly large, but it is not too small. For the bosses who want to try the goods in advance, it is enough.

Originally, the bosses just had the mentality to give it a try. They didn't know that the first day the apples were put on the shelves, they attracted a group of people to **** them. In less than two days, all 20 boxes of apples were sold out!

The bosses realized afterwards that they had found the treasure, and they were so happy that they couldn't close their mouths from ear to ear. They remembered the scene when they were hesitating and struggling in Tang Yukuan's office. They were really fortunate and afraid.

So the bosses rushed to the orchard non-stop, and immediately found Tang Yukuan to sign another contract with a larger amount.

It didn't take long for Apple to be robbed. Several bosses who had previously refused to cooperate because of the high price naturally heard the news, and hurried to investigate and found out that those Apples were in the market. It is quite enthusiastically sought after.

Then, those people cheekily ran to Tang Yukuan, but they were all turned away by Tang Yukuan.

After listening to Tang Yukuan's words, Zu Qi is not surprised that those apples have always sold very well, even if the early price is high, but as long as someone is willing to buy it, they will definitely be promoted.

just......

"You sell apples grown in the fruit forest?"

"That's right." Tang Yukuan said, "Whether the effects of the two apples are the same is not yet clear, but I can be sure that they are equally popular in the market."

Zu Qi was stunned and muttered, "Is the spring really effective?"

"Maybe." Tang Yukuan shrugged, "I will sell the two kinds of apples together later. If nothing goes wrong, then our guess is correct."

After speaking, Zu Qi told Tang Yukuan about the other fruits and vegetables in the space.

In fact, if the spring water in the space can pour exactly the same fruits and vegetables in reality, then they don't have to work hard to transport them after planting the fruits and vegetables in the space. As long as the water is drained to the spring, a lot of manpower and time can be saved.

As for how to implement this plan, we need to take a long-term view.

And the fruits and vegetables that have been successfully planted in the space should also be transported. After all, it will be time for their new products to be on the shelves soon. Zuqi wants to launch several products at the same time, including those colorful mushrooms.