Chapter 30: Clean up

In fact, even Zu Qi and Weng Yuxiang who watched the whole process were dumbfounded, and the situation turned around unpreparedly. No one expected Xue Jue to return to Xue's house for another purpose.

After Xue Hao was taken away by the police, Sun Fei slumped on the ground in disregard of the image and broke down crying. The spilt eye makeup followed the tears to draw two obvious marks on her face, looking ugly and embarrassed.

No one wants to step forward to help Sun Fei, even the housekeeper Zhang and the servants around them stand by the side with the mentality of watching the excitement.

In fact, Sun Fei was not very pleasing in Xue's family, not to mention that she came to Xue's family with her illegitimate child in her twenties as a third party, and she was screaming at the servants all day long. The behavior of the people will not be loved by everyone.

It's just a third party, not even an official status, what's so good about it?

Do you really think of yourself as the hostess of this house?

Thinking of the usual scenes where Sun Fei ran to Weng Yuxiang's head to do domineering, everyone couldn't sympathize with this vain and difficult woman, so they turned around and dispersed.

Sun Fei cried for a long time and saw no one to comfort her, so he wiped away his tears and got up from the ground griefly.

Turning his head, he saw Xue Yanjing laying down the contract with a pale face, a look of despair as if the sky were falling down, he didn't even notice when Xue Hao was taken away by the police.

"Husband, you are talking!" Sun Fei pounced on Xue Yanjing, crying in pain, "Xiaohao has been taken away, you are still looking at these things, you can quickly find a way to get Xiaohao back!"

"Shut up!" Xue Yanjing couldn't bear to push Sun Fei away, "Can't you stop a little bit when it's already? Don't bark like a mad dog!"

"What am I going to stop..." Sun Fei couldn't believe what she heard, and tears rolled out of her eyes. She squeezed Xue Yanjing's clothes and yelled, "Our son was all taken by the police! You actually paid it back!" Let me stop?!"

Xue Yanjing looked at Sun Fei's painted face with muddy eyes, and a strong feeling of nausea suddenly surged in his heart.

He is not blind, how could he not see Xue Hao being taken away by the police?

The point is that this kind of thing can't be anxious at all, can't let him rush to the police station to grab someone, right?

more importantly...

Now that the Xue family has changed hands, this genuine share transfer contract made Xue Jue the largest shareholder of the Xue family overnight.

The house they stepped on belonged to the Xue family, and whether to take it back was just a matter of Xue Jue's sentence.

Xue Yanjing suddenly thought of something between the sparks and the flint. He pushed away the entangled Sun Fei, and then stepped forward to stop Xue Jue from where he was about to leave.

"It turns out that all of this was deliberately designed by you. You and Jin Yu that **** worked together to punish us. You know that Xiaohao has moved in the Yintai project, but you pretend that you don't know anything. It's been a long time since we were waiting for us to jump in!"

Xue Yanjing became more irritated as he talked, and finally clenched his neckline in pain, and he couldn't even catch his breath.

He was both resentful and desperate, widening his eyes and glaring at Xue Jue who was expressionless.